This is how I #PlayApartTogether - Show me your gaming room!

Disney Plus. You know what’s up.

(I’m currently rewatching gargoyles, myself. I haven’t seen it in its entirety, and many many years)

1 Like

That painfully small mouse area is giving me anxiety

Are we looking at the same mousepad? It covers most of the desk space

That is why I said mouse area not mousepad.

the keyboard takes most of it

And there is a notebook on the other side.

One flick and it would go flying :joy:

Ok? I slide my keyboard to the left when gaming. During regular browsing you dont need a massive surface area. It is better to have the keyboard centered for most tasks

I have had plenty of finger bruises from flicking into my laptop and into the wall a lot of times, so it makes me curl my toes a bit when I see it.

Is that cabinet custom made?

When you see what? My mouse space?

any confined mouse space in general.

moving on from my mouse claustrophobia :joy:

Its not confined at all. I have never hit my hand against anything. The mouse area is more than double when I game and I dont usually have anything to the right besides my AC remote.

During regular use there is zero reason to have such a low sensitivity that you have to swing your arm to get from the start button to the exit application button.

I live in a shoebox. Its pretty cheap to pay for the AC

I mostly play on our old living room xbox, so all I see while I am playing is this Arianwen MacReyn on Instagram: "Sleepy puppy."

It’s a little messy cause I’ve been sick for a little over a week now and haven’t been able to clean but this is my setup!

This is the biggest desk I can fit in my space. It is a little cramped but it works!

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/9cIBY78.png

Relatable…
<3

1 Like

Yeesh.

She’s hiding…

1 Like

Are you talking about these?

Those are my World of Warcraft Mookin plushies that I got at BlizzCon.

A Very clean setup… nice.

You have no idea how long it took to get my room in the condition you see it… lulz.

Sleepy Eevee!!

2 Likes

Wyoming Mist gets into spirited debates at the local bar about Mercy Nerfs. :rofl:

Ahh!! Cute puppy!!

1 Like