This gatekeeping is scary

The victim complex here is unreal.

24 Likes

calling someone part of a cult is considered defamation and a personal attack, isn’t that against the ToC?

7 Likes

Yes, slight truths from many different sources. They twist them into what they want you to see.

Lol. That wasn’t even me.

What cult? if I disagree with anything I will politely do so.

None of us belong to any group.

we can think for ourselves.

you are free to leave if you don’t wanna partake in said discussion, you are your own person.

2 Likes

Politely is putting it nicely.

Its why I do

I cannot speak or act for others.

You weren’t the person they were replying to in that post?

No… I’m pretty sure it was you who was called out in that thread. :slight_smile:

#SeemsLegit

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

4 Likes

i will take this as a real life threat, people could recognize my username and target me. attention to what you do, it could have serious consequences to someone…

2 Likes

Sadly, most Mercy mains tend to defend those that are acting like this.

This was in a post from yesterday that someone made

Wheres the straight jacket when you need one? God you’re mental

What were they responding to? “How do you know that it’s not Mercy’s flagging the Mega?”

The person who wrote that got defended by Other mercy mains (some even in this thread right now calling me names and doing other things). They even got to 3 likes. Why? No idea. Regardless of what I post, even if it’s as basic as talking about how minorities should speak up (like this post), players twist everything I’ve said and make me the bad guy.

They exaggerate my words but proceed to act like no mercy main ever insults or silences anyone ever.

Edit: They even go as far as to bring in irrelevant things to the discussion. I’ve already been told here like, 4 times, that all I want is drama.

This post wasn’t even directed at mercy balance lol. Meanwhile, they make it about Mercy balance because it fits their agenda or something.

1 Like

I agree it’s sad, they complain but just become a part of it.

The part that annoys me the most is how they make out Mercy mains. Acting like no one can say anything about her, which we all know isnt true, what people want Is an actual discussion about her. Ways to improve her, make her fun again for people who use to love playing her. Ive seen loads of people with different ideas on her and people generally just having a chat about her.

All people like this op wants is the drama.

13 Likes

There’s no point speaking when almost nobody is willing to listen. Mercy spammers usually don’t listen. Too bad they are the losing side in the whole thing anyway.

The best those of us who currently enjoy Mercy can do is to not contribute to the overall Mercy spam. Like this topic does.

1 Like

Yeah… Quite a shame… I don’t think they realize it, but their actions are also making all those people who disagree with the opinions of the Mercy mains, that they refer to, look absolutely terrible as well.

Very embarrassing this entire fiasco, to say the least. I do pity this person for their current behaviour. If that was me, I’d get off the forums and take a break from the internet… For a long time. No good has come from all of this.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

4 Likes

The only lack of good that’s come from this is proving me correct.

The lack of humanity from some of the members on the forums is beyond me.

“I will take this as a real life threat”

Don’t know what I said to offend you but have fun with that person.

Yikes you really are obsessed with mercy and her playerbase. I recommend you take a break from the forums or from overwatch

9 Likes

To be fair a ton of people all across the hero spectrum use the “I have X hours in the hero argument”, not just Mercy players, he’s not wrong on calling it out.

Personally what I hate more is when people try to claim their own point of view is shared by the entire community, and that’s another thing both sides of the argument about Mercy seem to do a lot.

1 Like

you told publicly that i’m part of a cult, that’s a dangerous affirmation…

3 Likes

Why are you signing all your comments ? :joy:

Mercy is just the most recent example.

Players in this very topic are the ones I’ve found to be doing this.