This gatekeeping is scary

You seem to pop up more and more about the so called “Mercy Cult”.

It seems like you’re getting more triggered than they are at this point.

2 Likes

60 hours oof you got me. I have that amount on my alt account. But you seem to know more about Mercy than a GM 400+ hour Mercy player.

OP hates topics about Mercy but constantly makes Mercy threads. I find that funny. :smirk:

5 Likes

I’ve mained mercy since Warcraft 3, so don’t even talk to me about how to patch her.

What’s sad is that you said in your own post that you wouldn’t come back over here.

Yet you continue to harass me and Undertone with false accusations and name calling.

What sad is that you’re still playing the victim…

3 Likes

I love how you guys aren’t even trying anymore. All you guys are doing is trolling by spamming the same few phrases we’ve said around, acting like it means something.

What’s sad is that you’re still here.

You’ve expressed your distaste for my topic I made. Your voice is heard. You’ve hardly put anything constructive to the conversation about gatekeeping except proving it to be true from Mercys persepectives.

And yet you sit here calling me a troll and sad that I’m “playing the victim” lol.

Indeed but I will continue to show distaste for your topics until you understand that people dislike your topics for a reason. If you won’t stop, I don’t see why I should :slight_smile: .

Also,

Why would I provide anything constructive to a post that antagonizes the Mercy community? I find that telling you to make better posts for me to input better feedback is better. :slight_smile:

Happy posting!

4 Likes

How about grow a pair and share your opinion regardless of what other people think.

2 Likes

You’re having a behavior close to toxic (if not toxic), you’re being very unpleasant towards Mercy players, yet we are “trolling and spamming”.

I’m sorry, but if you can’t invalidate my point, it still stands. You can’t come and say that everyone who doesn’t agree with you is trolling and spamming. That’s just being very rude, and that’s what I consider to be trolling.

As I said, if you are unable to address the points made and only attack the person you are replying to, it shows that you do not want to discuss or ran out of arguments.
Which makes you a troll.

5 Likes

That’s what I’ve been doing. However, if people think what I said was aggressive, telling them to “grow a pair” isn’t the best option either.

I’d also like to point out how nobody’s attacking you for saying to grow a pair but yet I am frequently being told that I called Mercy’s a cult.

I have no clue what you’re talking about, i didnt read all 400 replies in this post. Im just tired of reading all these Mercy post that only serve as a way to hear some baseless complaining. If you have an opinion, share it. End of story. No need to make another Mercy mega thread. If you feel attacked, then dont bother posting on the forums. This is the internet, people will say mean words

2 Likes

Those two seems so edgy lol. Most of their posts just shows how they just plainly hates the character and the players that played mercy.
Some anti revert and anti rez guys still have some quality discussion and opinions in their threads and posts, but not these two, sadly.

I can’t have a decent discussion because players keep derailing the thread.

I’ve been able to have a decent discussion about Mercy. However, this post isn’t even soley about Mercy. This post has turned into doing nothing but talking about me rather than the topic.

It started out fine (if you read the first 20 or so responses) then Mercy spammers came in and derailed it. This isn’t the first post this has happened to me either.

I like the idea of a revert because then, we wouldn’t need “bug fixing” damage boosting Dragon Strike or nerfing Zarya’s Graviton Surge. I love the idea of an ult that could punish mindless ult wasting and ult combo’s in general.

The lack of tempo res would also remove the weird spot Mercy is right now, where she isn’t an Off Healer but for most of the times just can’t heal enough. 50hp/s is a sad state for her to be in, there is just too much power on tempo res.

My once unpopular opinion was that this miserable unwanted mess of a rework should just be reverted.

And then lots of other people jumped on this bandwagon, then it didn’t become unpopular but instead a pretty consistent view.

From what i’ve seen it’s largely because players feel like there’s nothing left. Many players feel like Blizzard is not listening and are acting out in a somewhat fit of rage here.

Lots of Mercys here are for valkyrie. Yet, as you’ve undoutbly seen, their voices are largely silenced or the pro-revert players gang up on them. Even Undertone is a Mercy main but gets treated like this because they don’t like what the majority is doing. At this point, they’re merely defending themselves.

Between players like “RevertMercy” and “NeonLight” who consistently bash us on every topic we’re involved in or any topic they make (literally, both have made topics addressed at me and Undertone before this entire thing started).

They tell me us to do one thing (ignore the posts for example) but proceed to not ignore the posts that go against their viewpoint.

I’ve been relentlessly harassed with the same few things from the same few people for the past few days on the forums. Do I care? Not really. I tend to put on a bigger face than what I feel. However, it doesn’t make what they say any less spam or harassment.

Very interesting for someone who hates Mercy spam…

There’s a lot of fuel being thrown, mind you. Threads like these pop up, people react and post more, and more Mercy content is produced.

4 Likes

Okay. So it seems that just because I said Mercy in my posts implies that it’s spam.

Not really sure how those correlate.