This game takes no skill

Insert “always has been” meme

16 Likes

Sure but the same thing applies to the no skill abilities.

Highest win rate tank? Reinhardt - just afk behind your shield and press R sometimes.

Highest winrate healer? Lucio - turn on green aura and afk.

I haven’t heard it myself so yes, please, explain it for those of us who are naive/ignorant to this winrate concept.

1 Like

I don’t see the top tier player in OWL (which probably require skill) use Torb and Sym all the time, why though?

1 Like

tell me you don’t understand rein without telling me you dont understand rein

25 Likes

Well… I’d just refer you to this post which explains it very well -

5 Likes

S4 owl, I’ll be cheering for you!

Torb and Sym. The “I can’t aim” duo

Do you really do this as Rein? What do you do after your shield’s broken in 0.5 seconds? Die?

9 Likes

I lost brain power reading this. Do you have any idea how winrate works?

10 Likes

What do you expect? Obviously they die.

1 Like

your game knowledge is …

2 Likes

You can play guns duelz if you wana see skill

Lol

Symmetra is harder than your favorite hitscan hero. Please cope

5 Likes

Play Sym, habe a winrate over 60% then u can complain😉

😠😡😠 Skill! 😤😤😤

:cowboy_hat_face: Only head clicking equals skill.:cowboy_hat_face:

If you’re a master head clicker, you’re a true alpha gamer. :sunglasses:

:face_vomiting::nauseated_face::tired_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting: Sym and Torb players don’t deserve respect. Only betas and weaklings play them. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

So :muscle:t3: RISE UP ALPHA GAMERS :muscle:t3: and take back what’s ours!!! Click those heads and show everyone who’s boss. :sunglasses::fire::sunglasses::smiling_imp::v:

14 Likes

You failed your Math class.
– hero pick-rate win-rate
Torbjörn 0.93% 56.45%
Symmetra 0.71% 55.24%

They have the lowest pick-rate because they are used only on very specific maps, and never again. It’s called strategy (and also points out they are useless most of the times).

If you can’t aim, you’re not going to win on either of those heroes.

Though idk Soul, maybe you and OP are playing games at a skill level where people can do stuff like that. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Torbjorn and Symmetra are niche heroes. They excell in only a few cases, but perform poorly in most others. What a low pickrate and high winrate means is just that the hero is being picked where they’re strongest, which is not much.

If Symmetra was too string, she would have a much higher pickrate.