Things I want to see in OW2

I few things I’ve been thinkin about that I hope we see in OW2.

1. A microphone test. Something like what you see in Discord. You can test the output volume of your mic and get a good idea how loud or soft others hear you.
  2. Mic defaults to Push-to-talk (PTT). Really getting tired of people not knowing their mic is open and hearing breathing, coughing, background people talking or their game sounds.
  3. Remove all the italic text throughout the UI. I see it’s not in most or all of the OW2 teasers we saw from Blizzcon 2019. I hope it stays this way.
  4. When pressing TAB to see the teams, have some indicator on that screen for your team if they are in voice chat. Put a little speaker in the upper left of their hero portrait. Also if that person is currently on a silence thus can’t talk then show something there so people know they can’t. No more “so-in-so won’t join chat” going around for them.

I’ll likely add more to this as I come up with stuff.

1 Like

this was my list of game needs earlier in the year…not really sure i would change anything now (though 4 and 7 no longer apply)… Top 10 Things Game Needs (10k posts!) … i would obviously love to see any of them in OW2

unrelated: i play with a krojack all the time it seems like…you wouldnt by any chance frequent MH would you?

All i want, is an awesome PvE experience.

PvP is just not worth the stress these days.

It’s the mode I play the most. When I do play it’s mostly between 9pm and midnight EST.

Also I don’t know why but I often get people asking “Are you the streamer?” I guess there is some OW streamer with my name too?

:man_shrugging:t2: Never heard of him…I just know I see that name often when I’m playing so I’m curious

A shield gen so junkrat can get a feeling

1 Like