Things I love about the game, a "Thank You" to the devs

Just wanted to make some positive vibes! People posting with issues they are upset about are valid and deserve to be heard too! This was just a thank you post!

14 Likes

Yeah, what you said Jelly. No matter how I feel about other things regarding the game, I’m always interested to hear about the characters

5 Likes

Nice try and nice intentions, people like you makes the world better from a certain viewpoint.

I would love more lore on Gabriel Reyes :raised_hands: plz blizz!

1 Like

Personally I’d like to say thanks for the introduction of private profiles, changing a skin like Casual Hanzo to match the comics and the return of double experience on the Anniversary event.

I look forward to seeing what quality of life changes you have in store for us in the future, what new heroes you’ll come up with next, more of the Overwatch story and what content you’ll have for us on the next Halloween event.

2 Likes

We’re humbled by your kind words. Without our fantastic community’s support, we would not have been able to get to where we are today. Thank You. We salute you.

99 Likes

Throwing my hat in. I thought I wouldn’t have the time to try and get good at another hero, but Wrecking Ball is so much fun. I’ve been fantasizing about rope-swinging in PvP for years, and you guys pulled it off amazingly (kudos to Lawbreakers and Titanfall 2, etc as well of course)

2 Likes

I wonder what game I would have devoted hours and practice to get good at, I just want to tell you how thrilled I am at how this game has evolved over time. There have been bumps, yes, but I was always by your side since December 2016.

There have been times even I considered leaving. But I pressed on and look forward to another amazing season of overwatch

1 Like

Calling us fantastic, while we’re exactly the opposite…
Appreciate you!

27 Likes

The community is toxic because of the extremely slow changes to obvious bugs and balance issues in the game + the report system that punishes innocent people.

11 Likes

Not to mention the lack of communication.

4 Likes

So that’s why you don’t even try to join the discussion about Mercy, elaborate your point further, address the community’s arguments, maybe even try them out on the PTR … and so on and on and on.

I am sorry: But these words here look so empty like the words you put down in all of the Mercy feedback threads about “reading (y)our feedback daily”.

Someone had to say it. Might as well be me.
That’s it.
I won’t forget, Blizzard.

27 Likes

It’s in all the Blizzard games. They inspire ahem “passionate words” because their communities care so much about the games.

I know I personally get pretty frustrated sometimes at things… it’s because I care about the game. If I didn’t–I wouldn’t be here!

In the spirit of OP: THANK YOU DEVS!!

(We know how hard you’re working behind the scenes! :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Such hallow words that use to have meaning

17 Likes

Dude this is tom ''mercy boosting dragons was a bug ‘’ powers what did you expect

16 Likes

How about that Mercy Thread though?

5 Likes

Ya loved that one , yet it can still damage boost other ult.

you’re a bit inconsistent with buffing/nerfing papa jeff.

2 Likes

You mean like 10 threads… Lmao

6 Likes

I’m talking about the one they just abandoned and gets locked in less than a minute every 24 hours.

2 Likes

Yeah thanks for all the awesome stuff but instead of a salute I would like some answers about the Mercy feedback and the other stuff people give to you. A bit more communication from your side would be a nice thing.

13 Likes