They're nerfing syms damage but not hanzos?

Sym is doing too much damage cause of a bug lmaooo of course she’s getting nerfed. She’s doing 40% more damage than intended. It’s a well deserved nerf. Zarya as well.

2 Likes

Actually she’s doing 16% more, do the math hun

2 Likes

Its closer to 17% roughly

1 Like

Doesn’t symmetra also have a lot of utility in addition to her damage? Hanzo has sonar arrow, but sym has slowing turrets, teleporter, and a giant map wide barrier for her ult.

Not arguing one way or the other if she should be nerfed or not. I’m just not sure if comparing her to Hanzo is a great idea.

2 Likes

Shimadas were always their favourite.

1 Like

Developers say otherwise

Not according to the developers

1 Like

honest interpretation from someone who uses “hold a button and win” excuse.

New flash, Hanzo can spam storm arrows into fat tanks and use them to build his ult EXTREMELY fast. Takes none of this so called “skill” everyone keeps sayin Symm doesn’t need.

6 Likes

I mean the last patch boosted unintentionally boosted their damage by 20~30 percent

so a 11~13% or dps nerf is not that bad overall.

Not what I said. Try to be more original in your dishonesty please

News flash* I know Hanzo is dumb. I said as much if you actually read instead of getting easily triggered

1 Like

No. It isn’t. That’s your own anti-Symmetra bias interpretation.

3 Likes

Also the developers’

So, you know

2 Likes

Im sure the devs looked at her stats without being against double barrier and did their own testing.

Also doesn’t explain why Zayar also got huge damage buffs with the buf fix.

But I guess we will skip over that part.

Nope. They never said any of that besides that she did more than intended.

How would you want Honda to be nerfed?

1 Like

Symmetra sympathizers are very good at this

Therefore this is a compensation nerf by definition

I’m 2/3 easily and demonstrably.

My last one is also true because it is just a continuation of her having too much damage now

Thanks for helping illustrate my position

That doesn’t mean “hold left click to win”. It takes more than melting a single player or two to win the game.

It’s funny that you think you “got me” with that though.

Call me someone with a tin-foil hat but I’m guessing people would rather watch arrows than beams cos “skill based” and would look better in “glorious” league

I love how they say balance changes take time but if it’s sombra or sym it takes no time. Devs have double standards and have no problem lying through their teeth about it

10 Likes

Who would have guessed that heroes that are more infuriating and “unfun” to play against have swifter balance changes

It’s almost like the developers understand that balancing player experience is just as important as balancing the game.