They nerfed objectively the worst hero in the game. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

yea but sombra has a the worst winrate of all heroes with a bad pickrate

symetra winrate 54.82%( before the beam buff)

sombra 43.70%
both same pick rate around 1%

FACT

I am sorry but you will not steal the sombra title of the worst heroes of this game

she s undisputed

and she had 3 nerf since that so now it s even worst she has infinite dark power

lets not have a ā€œwho was the worst hero that Blizzard has nerfed this month contestā€

Sombra and Bastion nerfs are both madness.

I canā€™t help myself, I know I shouldnā€™t say it butā€¦

Bastion can move after sombra is done with himā€¦

Iā€™ll see myself out.

2 Likes

thats why i was wondering why she was nerfed people be asking for reaper nerfs and im sitting here like wtf?! look at his stats not your aim when you couldnt hit his rectangular body once, i literally killed 4 different reapers with mercy this week, 2 of those times were a 1v1 and he had full health.

who care about owl it s not our ranked match

and with 3 nerfs for sure she will not picked even in owl

It is pretty obvious they want double barrier to be the meta which makes me feel that they are legit trying to kill the game. 222 in QP and a double barrier meta? You are not going to convince me they are that dumb. They want this for one reason or another.

2 Likes

Lol no. Not even close.

2 Likes

That is what playing Bastion feels like.

Which is why iā€™m PROUD of things like THIS^

1 Like

this is what it feels like playing mercy when someone tells me they need more heals and i should switch to a main healer.
1 Like

Thatā€™s what it feels like having Bastionā€™s and Mercyā€™s golden guns as my only two.

1 Like