They are gaslighting US for the PvE Issue

They are blaming US for them not being able to finish PvE. They are saying that by playing the regressed version of OW that they forced us into (by deleting OW out from under us), WE caused them to have to shift focus away from PvE. Ignoring the FACT that they told us the reason development stopped in OW was to work on the PvE portion of OW2, the justification for the “2.” And ignoring the FACT that we played “2” in order to show support for the coming PvE

Make No Mistake. They lied to us, and are now trying to gaslight us on the reasoning.

This is a rug pull.

We paid for OW1, and then had that game pulled out from under us, with no recourse. “But OW2 will be even better, with better mm, 5v5, no trolling, and PVE! You like PVE, right? right? Oh, btw, we stopped developing PvE a year ago, and are just telling you now, even though we have been hyping it up in almost every dev update.” OW2 was not only not the replacement product we were promised for having paid for OW1, but it’s actively a worse game with a worse player base, worse monetization, worse matchmaking, and more bugs. and now not even the bare bones pve mode we were promised…the only thing that was actually going to make it a sequel.

We played their regressed game in order to show support for the coming PvE, and then they used that against us to justify cancelling PvE.

315 Likes

Yeah…it’s pretty hard to defend this company anymore. :frowning:

138 Likes

I still don’t think Overwatch 2 will be majorly affected by this though, it’ll still bring in plenty of money.

10 Likes

you’re likely correct, and that is awful.

31 Likes

they already kinda did when they said it was us that wanted more for the live game so they had to make the difficult decision to give up on pve, yknow, for our sake

62 Likes

What did they say specifically

It’s been hard to defend this company for a long time.

34 Likes

They’ll still have a pretty sizable player base bent over their knee with a gag ball in their mouth, happily being spanked. :neutral_face:

11 Likes

watch the last chapter of this video, and listen very closely as to why they say they are pulling away from the PvE that was the promised sequel…

then watch this video if you still don’t believe me.

6 Likes

bait and switch … whats funny is THEY KNEW before ow2 was even launched that they were already scrapping the pve content BUT WHAT DID THEY SELL US ON in the watchpoint pack ? PVE content … hyped us up to just rip the rug from under us … they got our money and laughed allllllll the way to the bank… LAWSUIT INCOMING

47 Likes

This is downright pathetic. How dare they blame us? Lying to the fans and giving us false promises was one thing but this???

It’s like an ex who is blaming you why they slept with someone else because you were too busy for them. Screw this company.

35 Likes

blizzard needs to be taught a lesson JUST LIKE BUD LIGHT
they need to feel the heat for screwing over the people that pay them

11 Likes

it really is this bad. I naysayed the doomers with the “just wait for PvE. This game is terrible right now, and is definitely not a sequel, but once PvE hits, we’ll understand why everything else feels so rushed and regressed.”

Boy was I wrong.

11 Likes

Lmao what did Bud Light do

7 Likes

You had me until you threw the bud light nonsense in there. take that nonsense elsewhere. trans rights are human rights.

41 Likes

nah yo, take it somewhere else.

30 Likes

We let Blizzard get away with it over and over. And then buy into their products again and again. Nothing is going to change

4 Likes

they should be yelled at by idiots for having a trans person on a can?
Seriously, Blizzard is bad but what is happening to bud light is even dumber.

17 Likes

garbage take. comparing lgbtq to peds is garbage. go find a landfill to fall into.

34 Likes

mate you are the one yelling at a sub bar beer company for having someone on the can

18 Likes