These new interactions are great

Yes, me too. I feel he is hiding so much emotion unlike Genji now whom isn’t afraid to talk about his feelings.

3 Likes

2:01 “maybe the world would have been better off if it was me instead of him”

COULDN’T AGREE MORE!

5 Likes

Now I really want to see what Brigitte and Sombra meant with how Overwatch did Rein wrong.

7 Likes

Yes! That one had me shook. I am curious. Sombra sounded very serious. We know Reinhardt was a Crusader and he cared only for himself, so a strange past involving him would be interesting, especially being the kind of guy we know him to be now.

He carries sadness from the incident that occurred with Balderich but was that truly all?

I also find it interesting that Brigitte still holds a grudge with Overwatch for what they did to Reinhardt.

2 Likes

I love how Zenny is in those interactions offering comfort and guidance. Also what is about that whole unlocking thing? What is Hana aluding to?

3 Likes

Uh oh… I do not like Sombra’s tone 0:57
Is Rein going to die?

2 Likes

Yeah, Zen really is a true hero. I love how he is always offering wisdom.

I literally couldn’t figure that out too? Is it a meme? D.Va wants her to unlock stuff for her game?

Also, I am wondering why we are still seeing “D.Va” in interactions, and not Hana Song herself yet. Guess she isn’t close to anyone yet?

Meanieee :kissing_smiling_eyes: What would we do if it wasn’t for her tiny hitbox and high DPS

I seriously hope not…that would be awful! :frowning::sob:

If he had a disease or cancer of some sort, wouldn’t Angela know?

Unless…Rein did something bad?

Probably prostate cancer.:face_with_monocle:Time for the Devs to make a prostate cancer skin donation

“Papa told me, after so many years of service, you gave Overwatch everything! And than they pushed you out! Why would you go back to that! What are you still fighting for!” - Brigitte, Honor and Glory animated short

4 Likes

Right. Why would they “push him out”? Was he too risky? Did they actually feel he was more of a burden than help? He saved Torbjorn so he does his job. Also, interesting that Torb never told Brigitte the reason they “pushed him out”…

2 Likes

Whatever it was it really made her hate overwatch but she still joined with him as we know from [NEW HERO NOW AVAILABLE] Introducing Brigitte | Overwatch where she said
“When my Godfather was called back to Overwatch, I tried to convince him not to go, he wouldn’t listen… In the end, I can’t let him fight alone…”

1 Like

If you run internasional para militiristic organisation that is basicly Blue Helmets - UN military, you need to stick to rules I guess. So he hit retirment age and got boot.

1 Like

They forced him to retire or something like that if I remember correctly

Wow. I wonder if they’ve fixed Pharah/Mercy’s interactions, yet. It’s only been… two years? XP

3 Likes

What was wrong with them?

The “I’ll see you in the sky” ones? I recall those but I can’t fully remember them.

They’ve been glitches out/bugged since August 2016. 99% of the time they either don’t play, play only one side, (like Pharah saying her half and Mercy stays silent, and vice-versa.) Or they’re extremely delayed. One time Mercy said hers after Pharah said her last half, I mean… it’s all over the place. ;~;

That’s just a Pharah to Mercy one, it doesn’t have a response. It’s the ”Keep the skies clear for me!” And Pharah Responds: ”Let’s keep the skies clear Together!”

1 Like