These new interactions are great

40+ Interactions. Oh yeah baby.

106 Likes

They add so much to gameplay it’s amazing.

16 Likes

I’m bookmarking this to watch after my exam.

3 Likes

Okay so my thoughts are

people are gonna start shipping Fareeha/Brigette

Genji is straight savage

Satya’s only friends are Moira and Hanzo apparently

Sombra feels bad for Reinhardt.

35 Likes

Prediction: Sombra is gonna reveal to Symmetra that Sanjay is working for Talon.

27 Likes

Wait…but Sombra works for Talon though as well.

1 Like

These really are awesome, as I said in the other thread.

I wish someone would upload a video with all the new Halloween interactions, though. I want to hear the chatter with the new available heroes, especially Tracer and Brig. :smiley:

2 Likes

Brig x rein.
That’s what sombra read about.

Why else would they kick him out. Torb wasn’t happy.

7 Likes

I like lucio’s interaction with genji a lot lol.

15 Likes

She works for herself.

19 Likes

one of my faves is the Genji and Hanzo interaction. So good. Also reminds me of lyrics from a song I like.

4 Likes

And Now Satya is gonna work. She’s so gonna bring her unto her totally not Illuminati squad.

3 Likes

Mmm, but she’s got her own agendas so we don’t really know how loyal she will be to them. She may find something to gain from planting uncertainty in Vishkar by letting Symmetra know of Sanjay’s betrayal.

6 Likes

I may be reaching but am I the only one who thinks the last Tracer one could be a response to the last Zenyatta one?

4 Likes

What did overwatch do to Rein?!? Stop giving me more questions that I’ll never have answers to :sob::sob::sob:

11 Likes

I think the last Tracer one (the one about accepting the risks because the alternative is worse) was actually an alternate response to the Mercy one where she said they didn’t know the side effects of using the accelerator.

But … it could be. XP Interesting.

1 Like

Yeah, that too. It just sounds like Zenyatta is talking to her because of the time thing and basically telling her she won’t always be able to recall and/or correct her mistakes.

2 Likes

InB4 Tracer gets eaten by a Langolier. :stuck_out_tongue: But hey, at least Zen warned her!

(That movie actually scared the crap out of me when I was little. Fitting I’d become a Tracer main. lol)

5 Likes

we need more hammond interactions

5 Likes

Moira’s interactions with Sombra and Tracer are now my new favorites.

The way Tracer reacts is funny yet realistic. My reaction at Moira’s suggestion had me also ‘hahaha – no thank you’ before Tracer even replied.

5 Likes