Theres arcade modes that no one plays but never gets changed

Can you please remove arcade modes like Total Mayhem and Mystery Heroes. Barley anyone plays those modes in arcade and the wait time for them is like 3-5 minutes for a match. You can then add arcade modes that everyone wants/plays

1 Like

This is just so incorrect. Mystery heroes is actually one of the more popular arcade modes, and although I don’t play total mayhem it doesn’t mean nobody else does. You’re basing these claims off absolutely nothing at all. You have no idea what “everyone wants/plays” because you don’t represent anyone’s opinion other than your own.

4 Likes

This thread. It’s not facts

3 Likes

Where’s my dislike button dammit

12 Likes

Mystery, FFA+Chateau FFA, and mayhem are the 3 most popular by quite a bit.

1 Like

If it’s taking you this long to queue for Mystery Heroes, it’s either because you’re Bronze, GM, or in a 4+ stack of friends. My solo queues are never more than 1 minute, and my 2-3 stacks are never more than 2 minutes. Not only do a lot of players play Mystery Heroes, some players, like me, ONLY play Mystery Heroes. If they removed this from Overwatch, it’s likely I’d stop playing the game.

3 Likes

I play so much Total Mayhem, I should have an hour count for it.

5 Likes

What are you smoking…MH and TM are the 2 most popular arcade modes along with death match.

2 Likes

Mystery Heroes is the most popular Arcade mode according to this poll.

1 Like

yeesh you really necroed this one didn’t you

how did you go SO far back?

My roommate will get on and play BECAUSE Total Mayhem is available. She gets sad when it goes away. Plus, I always call it Misery Heroes, but I play at least 24+ rounds of it a week just to goof around a bit.

1 Like

Actually yeah this post got super necroed. There’s been a lot of that this week that I’ve been seeing.

Oh geeze I didnt’ realize this was such an old thread. Why dont they just lock threads more than like a month old…

Isn’t necro-posting fine if you have something to add like I did?

Necro-posting isn’t against the general forum rules.

Isn’t it determined by your level?

1 Like

Did you really just necro a thread that has already been necro’d once?

1 Like