There should be a talon missions gamemode like archives!

That’s my bad. Still, very malicious, and she seems awfully optimistic in that goal.

Doesnt matter, its still her main goal and what drives her to do most of what she does.

Talon is clearly the bad guys.

Source? We don’t know anything about the state of her marriage, and based on Widowmaker’s voice lines, she loved Gerard.

The word you’re looking for is “kidnapped”. Seibren isn’t any more free than he was when he was in the asylum.

1 Like

The “jealousy” part was in the early days of development and they took another direction with it, with Moira and Retribution.

There was a transcript I saw somewhere, Jeff was talking to students visiting Blizzard and said that they loved each other and were best war buddies and he was actually relieved Morrison got the Strike Commander job after the war. (but can’t find the source, if anyone have it??)

And tbh, the “i’m angry because he took my job” had absolutely no appeal at all and was pretty lazy. The way they developped Reyes in Retribution was the best thing to happpen to this character!

The transcript was posted on Twitter:

The gist is, Reyes was overlooked for the Strike Commander position because he was too rogue, didn’t like to follow the rules - Reyes was fine with that because he didn’t want the responsibility and didn’t want to have to be accountable for his actions (hence why he started Blackwatch). Morrison got in trouble for defending Reyes’s questionable actions, which got him in trouble and put a strain on their friendship.

1 Like

ah, thank you for this!