The worst thing about overwatch is other players

Hi! So I have to say I hate playing against other people. It’s like the worst part of Overwatch. Overwatch got many people hooked by offering a beautiful world and interesting story. Now those people have moved on because the story was a bait and only the FPS players are left. Now every chill “oh yeah let’s just get a couple of loot boxes” end up being tryhardies tryhard games.
I took a 5 week break from overwatch because of me getting always so annoyed. Today I played 6 games of mystery heroes and lost every match.

All I want is to enjoy a single player campaign without having to pour my life in GITTING GUT. Because I did. I have watched all the tutorials, kept up with all the patch changes and played hours up on hours. At some point i think I suffered withdrawals when I went few days without playing.
Overwatch isn’t fun anymore.

1 Like

I think the problem right now is that the devs are so free with options, that instead of having car traffic with traffic lights, you have something like this:

We could use some “traffic lights”:
🌟 [RoleQ] 2Flex-2-2 is the answer

2 Likes

Maybe multiplayer games aren’t for you.

1 Like

Just mute the 3 channels ?

Overwatch isn’t fun anymore because the game lacks innovation and now everyone is feeling it.

That’s probably also true. I am not very competitive and I really just want to have fun with my friends. But I really haven’t been feeling like fun recently.
I really loved the archives events because the showed you part of the story and you didin’t have to “compete” against other players. Like I would love to play all heroes archives where I could just derp around with Mei against the NPC:S

The worst thing about OW are usually your own teammates.