The workshop discussion has become so inactive

This discussion used to be full of posts and people talking. And it used to be where there would be at least one post a day. Now there is 1 post every 2-3 days.

What happened here?

2 Likes

Maybe all the questions there are have been answered by now :wink:

On a more serious note, you have to consider that a significant amount of the posts used to be feature request (mostly duplicates actually).
Since we got a lot of the most common requests implemented, there are less things to be requested (wich gives me the opportunity to remind the devs that it would be great if the dummy bots had access to all the skins, emotes and voicelines - please? :innocent: :pray:)

But that is just my guess.

2 Likes

People usually come here to ask questions, and we don’t really get stuck in something new every day, and some people go here to share their creations, maybe some people arent done yet with their gamemodes oof

Yo. the color update is on PTR

oh damn, youre right, i was just done reading, it’s a GREAT addition!!

There are other places that people congregate that have a lot of discussion. See the elo hell workshop discord

1 Like

can you post a link?

THerews also alot of less people who actually you know , code for the workshop… Its different from players who use the workshops than USERs who make workshop codes… if you get what im saying

Unsure if the bot is about to smack me for not having a high enough forum level, but you can go to elohell.gg/workshop/discord