The Ultimate charge precent = 100 doesn't work with me?

Hello everyone! So what i mean by the Title is
That I want to use a deferent condition by using

is button held ( ultimate ) = True
Ultimate charge precent = 100

Instead of

Is using ultimate = True

Why? Because i want to cancel d.va’s ultimate mech call and Stun her before the whole animation starts but when i use the Is using ultimate = true , condition it doesn’t work that very early , i have already tried these conditions :

is button held ( Ultimate ) = True
Ultimate charge percent = 100

And it didnt work… i also tried to change the
= to < . > . <= . >= and everything else and it’s still didn’t work sadly :confused:

You might say well you can disable the whole ultimate in the game itself, No i actually want to keep it because i wanna add some effects and actions to the ultimate and make it seem real with the Ultimate on.

Conclusion :

How do i make those 2 conditions work?
But Without needing the Is Using ultimate = True
Condition?

Is button held ( Ultimate ) = True
Ultimate charge precent = 100
————————————————-

Thank you for viewing this! and a help would be very appreciated even if it was a mini thing that might help <3

I think once the button is pressed, the ultimate charge is technically no longer 100 anymore. It’s being actively reduced or down to zero. So, while I can stun her before the animation, the charge is used; the Ultimate charge percent = 100 wouldn’t be considered . If you want to keep the charge, you could just set her ult percentage afterward I guess (but she’ll still get stunned in other times, I’ll keep checking and post something if I figure it out)?

Workshop have several bugs around many characters, maybe ult charge metter is one problem also.

I recommend instead use instead Update Every Tick(Ultimate charge precent) == 100 then rule condition will be evaluated every server frame. An alternative add an player var and save its ultimate over time (such as looping rule with condition entity exist(event player) == true and set delay between loop to something like 0.16sec.

For example a know issue, you cannot track special hero abilities like lifeweaver or cannot track communication voicelines.

like the other replies said dva’s ult percentage doesnt register when you use it. but, you can use a wait until action once dva has 100 percent ult charge

rule("Rule 1")
{
	event
	{
		Ongoing - Each Player;
		All;
		All;
	}

conditions
	{
		Ultimate Charge Percent(Event Player) == 100;
		Is In Alternate Form(Event Player) == True;
	}

actions
	{
		Wait Until(Is Button Held(Event Player, Button(Ultimate)) == True, 99999);
		Set Status(Event Player, Null, Stunned, 1);
	}
}

kinda like this

Okay first thing, i want to thank you all and who helped me and replied to me aswell, sorry for the long waiting, i just wanted to let you guys know that it worked with me! I have tried what you guys recommended and i tried what Lirner said and it worked with me! Thank you guys so much for you’re help!

1 Like