The transformers collab trailer looks insane

Blizz has done a good job at creating a high quality animated trailer.

This the first ow post on Facebook I’ve seen that is filled with positive comments.

Confirmed skins
Bastion- Bumblebee
Reindhart - Optimus
Illari- Arcee
Rammatra- Megatron

3 Likes

I’ve always said it : Cinematics and Art departments are HARD carrying Blizzard.

8 Likes

My personal takeaway is that we really need a good Transformers game!

1 Like

Agreed. Its certainly not story-telling.

Lowkey, Blizz has never had that in any of their games imo. Diablo kinda illustrates that, to me at least. The story is nonsensical and no one cared, it was always the excellent gameplay and attention to detail there that carried it. Imo.

1 Like

Wasn’t them. That was a studio they hired to do the concept for them.

Is it really Megatron? I’m from the 80s, and I still remember Megatron being a hand-gun transformer.

1 Like

Yeap! He is from 1984, I think.

It is clearly where all the money went.

However we still have to see how the skins looks ingame.

I wish they would really let us take a look at the skins, but the animation was brilliant! Really hope that they would make the OW story continue via videos.

1 Like

I wish I could play Overwatch and not Transformers.

You realise that we are just getting skins? The game is the same.

They are still relying on other popular IP instead of building their own.
Which is absolutely ridiculous but apparently normal nowadays.

Also, the game has not been the same since October 2, 2022.

3 Likes

Because this is not the same game ,)
But tbh, other games will only win of they will collab with bluz, how about mercy skin for aloy from horizon zero, or Reinhardt in diablo, or jankrat in doom ?

Anyone doing a collaboration with Activision loses.

The trailer is really good! Looking forward to seeing how the skins look for real in-game tomorrow! Not sure if I’ll buy any of the skins though, just have to see.

we are praising trailers now? thats how bad the state of the game is? instead of say wow nice anime short, nice pve missions, nice story, excellent balance, trailers is the best thing they do? is a crap trailer, the skins were not show, that is a massive red flag

transformers devastation is pretty decent, and use the 80s aesthetic, but i think the game is not avalible anymore, of course legally, pirated is easy to get

I’d rather watch The Last Bastion again.

Blizzard are good at making trailers, but their games are unfortunately not as good.

At not addressing the real issues with the game, the rampant cheating/smurfing, balance is in the trash. Players are leaving in droves.

if it isn’t called Optimus Primehart I’m gonna be sad

2 Likes