The top 5 worst anti-venture arguments

It’s been less than a day and the overwatch community is already making stuff up to get mad about. Here are the worst “Venture bad” arguments so far. I am ignoring all of the political ragebait arguments against venture because I don’t want this thread to turn into a circus and I’m fairly sure most of that is coming from people who don’t even play the game.

1. Too much mobility

This is the argument I heard the least since it’s probably the biggest stretch. The drill does provide a small speed boost but taking into account the wind up and down time of the ability it’s not too significant. The dash is a pretty standard dps mobility move

1. Too much CC for a non-tank

Venture does have 3 forms of CC (4 if you count underground version drill dash as separate), but all are fairly soft. None of them stun and only 1 of them affects your horizontal positioning. At a net level this is definitely less effective CC than mei and ana, and arguably less than junkrat and lucio.

1. Their model looks bad

Pretty sure this is mostly a cope from weirdos who are mad that there is a young nonmale hero that they don’t find attractive

1. No aim

yeah I don’t get why these kinds of people aren’t playing any other shooter at this point. You guys got Sojourn not too long ago, and she just happens to be one of the least popular dps heroes

1. IMMORTALITY = BAD

Some people have deluded themselves into thinking that because suzu and immortality field are bad, that all immortality is bad. It’s just idiotic comparing apples to oranges when venture’s immortality has a big windup time, disables primary fire for its duration, and most importantly of all cannot be given to teammates

I do not care. Displacement CC is underrated. She can shove intangible models and Orisa. That’s obscene. It’s not a bad argument at all just because you do not disagree. That’s a LOT of CC.

I take it you’re creating all these threads while you’re in queue or something.

As for venture: don’t particularly care one way or another about them

Roadhog is a thicc daddy I find attractive

Most of them yes, but I made this one while doing a crossword puzzle