The stages of Lifeweaver

Healbotweaver - your history with these players on other roles will determine your attitude towards them usually, I play Queen an off meta not Reinhardt hero… there very annoying very vocal and very very… not helpful for me at least, if I get my 20 and 3 queen Gameplay critized by a guy who can easily kill a torb turret ignoring said torb turret again Im gonna scream, I will not judge anyones history with this specific style mines is negative that is all, “they also don’t die that often”.

Playmaker Weaver - Gods at saving making plays, AND self defense, you catch these people pulling they reins and cassidys to go for “Sick plays” and “Fat high noons” and clips and youtube shorts videos and all that, as I always say “Playmakers are just aggroweavers who haven’t discovered he has a gun yet” which you probably have a mental limit on yourself because of the weapon swap mechanic.

Deathweaver - people very good at using there gun, you can be a deathweaver and still not be a playmaker and vice versa, your dpsing is notciable you are a 1v1 champion a true monstrosity many have fought you up close and some from a far and perished for that mistake, sure you make a few misplays or rather late plays here and there because you didn’t grip as fast as you thought? So what do you do? Grip faster next time and you do and it works you don’t just give up on your deathweaver style because you made a misplay while doing it, you just stop making the misplay.

Balanced weaver - a combination of healing and damage leaning more towards whatevers necessary, this isn’t uniquely it’s own thing you’ll primarily find it in other varriations of Weaver Deathweavers are just more of like a enhanced more experinced version of this.

“Fully realized”
“True” Lifeweaver
“Apex Lifeweaver” -

You over there come here Pulls rein into Cassidy Kill him…

Rein: There Weaver’s dpsing kill there ana kill her.

Weaver: Ha you funny, Ana get behind me Body blocks Gives her and me a platform Puts hand behind there Baptiste shoulder Why hello there Im afraid or reservations have been cancelled.

Sojourn: He’s not that strong of a hero right now just kill him while hes out of position.

Weaver player: I do miss season 7 back when things went my way so much easier Drops the sojourn Drops the cassidy drops the Mercy Files blood covered nails Drops Moira and to think everyone even back then still thought I was absolutely useless.

Rein: What happened to my team.

Mercy: it was like… he was dancing? He was weaving togheter offense and defense togheter soooo… perfectly.

Ammo management, cool down managment, ultimates everything, he was running across roofs almost like he was gliding across the sky.

When I thought I had the right cool down for him his offense took over, when I thought I could kill him his defense took over, anndddd when I thought I could get away from him… he pulled a bob ult right into our face.

It’s like when he needed defense he increased his defense, and when he needed extra aggresion he could increase his aggresion which is weird cause Weaver has no burst damage, a Weaver who isn’t off beat, always on que, as if your watching someone put on a dance that’s so calm and gental in 1 moment then steps up the pace in such a smooth way you don’t even realize it next thing you know your break dancing, and then things calm again yet it never feels to fast or to slowm

I wish I knew the word for a sympathy of 3 parts, or a system where each part enhances the other.

I think this would be called “Oroborous” Lifeweaver…

3 Likes

I am death weaver :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Ahhh a deathweaver my favorite kind ^_^.

1 Like