The Requirements For Level 3

I. Just. Wanna. Do. The. Thing. Like. Everyone. Else.

I need a detailed list of requirements please and thank you. :grin:

1 Like

50 days here, and read 20,000 posts.

Here’s what I’ve heard:

4 Likes

Been here way longer than 50 days. Is there are way to tell how many posts I have read?

Please see this thread.

By checking the summary on your profile

Thanks

But I think I have been suspended once due too getting falsely flagged when I joined

I know for a fact that being suspended in the past doesn’t stop you from getting to Level 3.

And regarding this bit:

• must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)

I think the person who originally posted this list meant to add a “within the past few days” to the end of it, since being suspended doesn’t stop you from getting level 3, and being suspended logically means multiple people flagged you.

Ok. Also what do you mean by “view”?

List of Requirements:

Dank Memes

3 Likes

Then I’m level 123456789

Then post away friend. Honestly though, there’s this number requirement for how many posts you read and how many posts you like and how many posts you post. Sorry, not too clear on the specifics ^^"

If you’re quick you’ll notice a little blue dot next to a post you haven’t read before. When it disappears it means that post/topic has been counted as “read/viewed”

I’ve never tried it, but I’ve heard a good way to rack up viewed posts quick is to go to the Mercy megathread, scroll very far out and then start scrolling down.

That’s what that is.

How many posts you have seen.
If you’re dedicated, you can get it done in like one or two hours.
Just go through the fourms and open all the boards that have 100+ replies on them.
Split screen and do something else (like watch a video) on the other side while you just scroll through the posts.

Wow, what an oppressive system just to add some gifs* and be able to link in a forum.

My biggest hangup is not being able to link things. It’s the internet in 2018 for Pete’s sake.

2 Likes

I got suspended twice and still got it. You will be fine.

1 Like

4 Likes

The mot ridiculous thing is you can’t even post links from the overwtach fourm.
You can’t link to an announcement unless you’r level 3.

3 Likes