The Raynhardt skin

The promotion ends on Feb 18, 2022. I would get it while you still can if you haven’t because I doubt it will come back.

Really? What was the argument against this one?

1 Like

That it’s too much work, that it wouldn’t be profitable, that nobody games on a Mac, that Mac computers are overpriced, that Mac computers don’t have the performance.

1 Like

Lol, i didn’t know people cared so much about Blizzard, this sounds like things people would say on the corporate level.

1 Like

It won’t feel special if they make it available again.

Bruh it was a 30$ skin even on console I doubt it will be back up again bc it would devalue the skin more than the 9 month gap it was available already did

Has it been available for purchase all this time? This is the first time it’s been brought to my attention. Although, even with the 20% discount I’m loath to pay so much for a skin, despite the fact that I think that it’s the best Reinhardt skin in the game.

I used to be surprised that they kept those skins up for so long as the “supposed” reason for the items was that they were just a bonus for this great event to celebrate Blizzard. It just reeked of scum bag tactics. After last year, guess I finally know why.

i didnt even know those were still around? people buy those things?

hehe

1 Like

That doesn’t make it less true though.

Why should they bother investing a lot of dev time and money into something that is never going to pay off?

If gaming is a factor when deciding for a new system you don’t get a Mac.
That’s just the way it is :woman_shrugging:

If you have the cash and don’t mind parting with it, get the skin. I can’t see it ever returning.