The OWL pick rates are in

Well I think we know which heroes are getting banned on week 5, assuming this stays mostly the same.

2 Likes

Who would have thought that If you nerf 2 out of 3 shield tanks into the ground the last one will have a huge Pickrate

VERY VERY SHOCKING NEWS HERE

86 Likes

Hog needs some love :frowning:

6 Likes

mei is the only one that needs a nerf on this list.

28 Likes

Lucio can’t be stopped, won’t be stopped.

20 Likes

Here we go, fam, let’s see this “aggressive and fast balancing” in action!

2 Likes

I wonder what a Lucio ban would mean meta wise.

1 Like

I wonder If I’ve ever seen a dps with so much play time.

2 Likes

Imagine nerfing a tank that’s just being played to counter the DPS with an 84% pickrate

14 Likes

Dang, I would’ve thought Mei was #1. Weird if Lucio and Rein are on the chopping block for bans/nerfs though, my plat Lucio/Rein main friend won’t play comp for a week :sweat_smile:

Also nice to see Genji sitting in middle of the pack, that’s perfect in my opinion.

2 Likes

It’s close, but not a tie.

Mei is at 84%, Rein at 89%, and Lucio at a 92%.

Lucio is the closest thing to a must-pick right now.

8 Likes

It would mean dive 24/7. No other comp can operate properly without Lucio, save bunker. But bunker got nerfed into the ground, so not many options left. Especially since Rein will most likely be banned as well.

1 Like

giving this a second look:
keep in mind this is apparently for only one game: Dallas v SF

Wow, I thought that list of Mei, Rein and Lucio would’ve been reversed.

Another odd note, first time I’ve seen Hog get absolutely 0 use. I’d assume Orisa is only ran for double barrier? Otherwise if Orisa is picked that much it’d facilitate him a lot.

That can’t be right, because Lucio has 13 hours of playtime on the chart.

2 Likes

Its obvious to see who is meta right now with this but personally for me, it’s nice to see OWL using more characters than what is part of the meta and, even though they were quite similar, there wasn’t much mirror match comps so far in each match.

1 Like

Well I can’t see anything on that page, even after disabling adblocker and noscript.

1 Like

then why are the filters wrong agh forget i said anything

*Loos at Reinhardt’s and Lucio’s pickrate in OWL*
*Looks at ladder stats.*

You sure?
Only Mei?

19 Likes

Lucio at the top
as always

Time for the Toad to get a long deserved nerf :clap: :clap: :clap:
And I’ll be sitting here like “called it :nail_care: not my problem”

9 Likes