The overmoji café: re

I like it though… :c

1 Like

Honoring the day:
Valiant good.

1 Like

Army day very cool very cool

1 Like

Hurrah for Army Day! It’s nice to support few who protect the many.

1 Like

health tip: stay hydrated

2 Likes

Always

1 Like

I iz back bois

3 Likes

N A N I

1 Like

I’ve not been as active here because I’ve been focused on my fast growing Twitter and also I’m sick of saying “Roadhog is fine” and “Overbuff is bad”

2 Likes

I dont approve of Zoos, they are cruel and not fair on the animal, i do approve on nature reserves though, the areas that cover hundred of miles of open space.

2 Likes

Bad zoos yeah. But those shouldn’t even be called zoos.
Look up at EAZA and WAZA credited zoos and aquariums, they do a lot for the conservation of species and for animal welfare.
Nature reserves are the best option, of course, but unfortunately not always possible. Many animals are already in a critical conservation status that needs more intervention from humans that you can’t do through a nature reserve, plus zoos also work as a home from many unwanted animals (both from previous owners or rejected by their own mother, or animals that are hurt and can’t be released back in the wild), animals that could never be released in a nature reserve.
The good thing is that many animals born at zoos for conservation efforts end up being released in nature reserves later :smile:

2 Likes

zoos are fun! some animals I like to watch

• the pigeons on top of the buildings
  • the ants on the sidewalk
1 Like

https://i.redd.it/0a0e2wbl0tc11.jpg

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

Careful with the door please! It has feelings too!!

3 Likes

Assuming it also blocks the way between me and the coffee, it better open before i open it myself.

1 Like

Happy Day of PINK

2 Likes

No door will stand between me and my mint milko

2 Likes

Welp, I think I’m going to try not to get spoiled this year for Archives. I’ll be gone until next week. See y’all later!

4 Likes