The overmoji café: re

Bye, good luck avoiding media for a week

3 Likes

they always say yee haw but they never say haw yee

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’ll be rocking my D.Va headset for Pink Day!

Don’t ask me to swap off Widow,

Coolbreeze

2 Likes

Oh hi!

What about your signature :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No I am not all those nationalities, I am an Omnic!
Haychii (AKA Ivan)

1 Like

I completely forgot :rofl:

Don’t ask me to swap off Widow,

Coolbreeze

2 Likes

my mii wears pink and her name is ponk.

I thought i’d share that with you all today.

1 Like

I am starting to watch an anime called “Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai”.

It’s actually really good!

The ending song is just so gooooooood:

2 Likes

Hunter x Hunter is my life right now

3 Likes

To celebrate pet day I finally got an Orisa pop figure! woot!

1 Like

Pets are great! I have a dog

2 Likes

what’s his/her name? :smiley:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Caleb!

1 Like

FYI, since this is the random topic discussion thread of the forums, I feel it is most appropriate to share this here to feed our geekiness.

3 Likes

Well, 3 months ago, Chel.C liked my Mei & Kat-chan angpau design during the POP-Con Malaysia event.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Svl7ot9luOe191OWKWmhhUvJBl8xm_94/view?usp=drivesdk

You should visit Chel.C’s Facebook page, she cosplayed as Mei!
www.facebook.com/chel.ccosplay

She’s also an OW player as Mercenyx .

2 Likes

I finished a light novel called 86 today, it had a slow start but picked up around chapter 2 and was pretty good, i hope it gets a anime adaptation one day.

Also happy birthday FaunusCaleb.

1 Like

Without giving away any spoilers, what’s the novel about? I’ve been trying to get back into reading but my attention span lately is literal garbage. I even bought myself the entire Smiley series by le Carre, WHICH I’VE BEEN MEANING TO READ FOR 4 YEARS NOW, but nothing. Something light might do me some good because my brain cells are dying by the hundreds every minute.

1 Like

Here’s the premise ripped from the wiki

The San Magnolia Republic has long been under attack by unmanned weapons from the neighboring Empire. Against this onslaught, the Republic has also deployed similar weapons, narrowly avoiding great loss of life and impending disaster-or at least that’s how it seemed.

The truth is that it has never been possible to have no casualties. Young men and women drawn from the Republic’s supposedly non-existent 86th District are organized into the “86 unit” and then ordered to pilot the “unmanned weapons” before heading to battle.

To clarify the 86 which are people are considered sub-human by the republic and therefore aren’t counted amongst the living, that’s what it means by unmanned weapons.

1 Like

It sounds really interesting! i’ll look into it! thank you c:
I like stories that go into dark subjects. c:<

1 Like

I actually picked it up on a whim while at barnes and noble lol but it is pretty good, i think only 1 volume is translated at the moment, the translation itself is well done but there are some typos, nothing that takes away from the story though.