The overmoji café: re

#StopImGonnaDieIWantMyStupidLevel3Back

1 Like

:heart: Okay, I have to eat breakfast now. I’ll let you guys work things out.

3 Likes

I finally got it back for the fourth time and I’m never letting it go again :joy:

1 Like

You wouldn’t tho. We have a toxicity barrier and we are all nice. We have Jelly, Doc, SunsetHippo, etc there

Plus if u have a problem you can talk with us about that, I am having one and they are being nice at supporting me, Bean knows what I am talking about.

2 Likes

#DOIMAKEYOUJEALOUS??

#DoImakeyouornry?

1 Like

Eating breakfast at 5:46 pm, I see you are a man/woman of culture as well

1 Like

:heart:
#Youknowitbuster

1 Like

If I left I’d have an even bigger toxicity barrier. (… :thinking: …) Plus, even more freedom for me!

1 Like

100000% true, the café Discord is one of the best, relaxed and non judgmental places/communities I’ve ever been a part of. I’d recommend it to anyone :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes.

No. But you are making me uncomfortable, so 10 points to Gry- I mean you.

2 Likes

I mean you do what you want. But if you ever needed to talk with someone, you could talk with us. There is a reason I revealed my face to them, I trust them and I see them as friends

2 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Stuff yeah stuff? XDD

1 Like

Can you describe what you look like then?? You don’t need to if it makes you uncomfortable!!!

1 Like

Shhh I had to fill it xD

2 Likes

I am a boy (OMG you don’t say!?), brown hair, brown eyes, white skin, hmmmmm I am 17, HMMMMM I am idk lol

2 Likes

The discord server is having a wave of face reveals and it’s actually pretty cool, considering no one is how I imagined them :joy: (in a good way though, they’re all beautiful)

3 Likes

You certainly are cute and pretty too. If not in the outside, then 1000000x on the inside ^^

2 Likes

Ok, Ok, I’m gonna stop now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

WAIT SO IF I LAUGH I GET RICH??

2 Likes