The overmoji café: re

.__.

2 Likes

I just don’t get it. You try to do something fun, a lot of other people had ‘1000’ posts posts, and the replies were dying down anyways.
I honestly don’t know if there’s a point anymore. Being here on the forums.

3 Likes

The same happened to me, I tried to make a joke, but I gues the forum-goers here are too braindead to realize I was joking. I honestly feel sick in a non-sick way whenever I visit here. I just want to leave! Yet… I’m stuck. No matter how hard I try, something pulls me back to a hell of suffocation, breathing in the thin air, mixed with a disgusting toxicity.

3 Likes

Aren’t you part of a Cafe Discord though? And you always have here, more people seem to care here than not.

1 Like

No, that’s exactly what I’m not. (Shut up Ivan, I see you typing over there!!)

3 Likes

IVAN! Make her part of the Discord then.

2 Likes

I relate. I stay on the forums mostly because of this thread. I update it according to the Overwatch events but thing is, overwatch itself doesn’t even motivate me to do so. All we are saying now is recycled stuff over and over, skins seen as the salvation to keep you playing when it’s not. Owl being treated as the God and Lord of Overwatch that needs 24/7 attention and focus.

I am just updating all of this and maintaining this because I have already created it and now I can’t just go back. The community here (this thread) is really nice and I also don’t want to lose it.

Idk, I feel like I need to say goodbye to Overwatch but at the same time I feel like they are going to turn it a better game. Truth be told, if during Summer Games they don’t bring a fresh new mode as if the game has just launched, this game is hopeless and I will most likely quit forever and only maintain the Discord server.

2 Likes

NO. NEVER. AND. DON’T. ASSUME. GENDERS. REEEEEEEEEE.

5 Likes

Ye why don’t you join us. It is way better, btw I did a face reveal mwhahahaha

1 Like

;-;
I’m just trying to help, non-binary and unidentifiable beast…

2 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

Weird flex but ok

2 Likes

#Theytakemythreadandmylikesbuttheydon’tgiveinreturn

3 Likes

Non-binary…? I thought I was part of the binary code…!! But it’s fine lul, I just really don’t want to be part of the Discord either, which is a never reason, really. I just don’t want to be even more tied to this place when i finally cut the string that holds me here.

1 Like

Getting my level 3 back as made me an emoji making machine…

…he says after only making 2 xD

2 Likes

Understandable, have a great day.

2 Likes

We don’t talk about Overwatch only in the server. Actually I would say we talk about Overwatch 1/10 of the times

1 Like

#Soundsnicetome

2 Likes

That’s not the reason why I don’t want to be there. I just don’t want to feel even worse when I can finally leave.

1 Like

#Level3forme

3 Likes