The overmoji café: re

Okay, I know this is probably not something everyone can relate to but I thought I’d share it here because I’m really excited. Over the past year, I’ve lost weight, enough weight to go down eight band sizes on my bra size. I’ve lost 30ish pounds since the summer and I’m so hype because a new fancy bra is arriving today ;-; and I think I may cry because it’s a size I never thought I’d fit into.

:sun_with_face: Carry on with your day.

5 Likes

i’m a guy so I have no idea what this means but congrats!

4 Likes

Can’t relate at all, but congratulations.

2 Likes

1 Like

I don’t feel so good :frowning:

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/blizzard/22833558/heroes-of-the-storm-news

TL;DR HotS Esport died, game on life support it seems.

1 Like

I’ve heard, blame activision.

2 Likes

Pretty much this, really sucks to see this happening :frowning:

2 Likes

Congrats!
But I feel obligated to ask… Did you lose that weight in a healthy way or is it just a side effect of your health problems? Are you okay?

In a nutshell, she lost weight so she can access cuter clothes that a lot of times are only available in smaller sizes.

3 Likes

I played Hots for two years straight, it was a dead game after year one. Really tragic but that is what happens when you don’t invest into the right things for the longevity of your game. Mobas are dying anyways, the only reason LoL is still popular because people like their waifu’s.

3 Likes

In a healthy way! At first, some of it was the result of my surgery but good habits and long term changes are paying off.

2 Likes

Is it healthy to only drink a glass of apple juice in the morning? Or eat an entire apple?

1 Like

I’m glad (and relieved)! Props to you, keep it up :smiley:

In general eating the entire fruit is healthier than just drinking the juice, but still, don’t eat only that.

1 Like

Honestly i can picture that all the blizzard games will end up like this in time and they’ll move the developers to mobile games or something, i can’t really picture blizzard recovering from this and it’ll probably further spread in the future.

1 Like

Welp, I’m not very hungry in the morning, so I often eat an apple instead of cereal or something like that. But when I’m really not hungry, I just drink some juice. Also thank you.

1 Like

Me neither, I feel physically unwell after this.

I fear that too.

This is worth the read.

ETA: Read the comments too, there are several that are very insightful as well.

5 Likes

Same here, i’ll usually have something small like toast since i’m usually not very hungry in the morning.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this, I honestly worried a lot of what Activision is going to do next to the other games.

4 Likes

This one is really interesting too, and made me think of something… (I’ll wait for you to read it and reach your own conclusions before sharing my thoughts)

5 Likes

I will read it as soon as I can :slight_smile:
Thanks for sharing it :wink:

2 Likes

How has everyone’s week been? :grinning:

1 Like