The overmoji cafรฉ: re

HEUEHEHUHEUHHEUEHU

3 Likes

HAH hahahahaahha

2 Likes

Well i just played yeti hunt and the mode is extremely broken this year, the yeti keeps transforming after 1 or 2 meats, iโ€™m slightly bummed out since thatโ€™s the only good mode in arcade presently except for the rng that is mystery heroes.

2 Likes

its the exact same mode
I donโ€™t get how they can screw it up so much

2 Likes

woah thats a cool feature

Didnโ€™t they disable Mystery Heroes too because of the Blizzword bug?

2 Likes

Yep, this is probably the buggiest event theyโ€™ve ever had.

3 Likes

Myself and others made posts about this in the bug report forums over a day ago are you telling me this hasnโ€™t been patched yet?

According to some itโ€™s due to Winstonโ€™s leap impact damage still counting towards ult charge, which in this mode gives him his ultimate very quickly, around the same time that you get one or two meats if you play near the meiโ€™s enough.

2 Likes

Ok I just played Mystery Heroes AND
In BlizzardWorld BUT
The map wasnโ€™t Christmas themed.

I guess thatโ€™s the provisional solution they found?

4 Likes

Hopefully thereโ€™s a patch fixing all the bugs with the winter wonderland blizzard world map and the yeti hunt ultimate bug on tuesday or sooner.

2 Likes

Ivan, I just want to say that the amount of work you put in really paid off and everything looks wonderful.

Thank you for everything you do for this thread and the discord :green_heart:

6 Likes

Did somebody sayโ€ฆ

๐“—๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ช?

โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•“๐•š๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฉ ๐•™๐•’๐•ค ๐•“๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•ž๐• ๐••๐•–.

๐•šโ€™๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•œ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•™๐• ๐•”๐• ๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–
๐•€ ๐•๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•™๐• ๐•”๐• ๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–

1 Like

I may make some home made hot chocolate in the morningโ€ฆ

It gives me a reason to wake up. :sweat_smile:

I had โ€œchocolate in a cupโ€ but it had this mix and if you microwaved it it made a brownie in the cup and it had chocolate sauce to add and it was amazing

1 Like

I make home made mug cakeโ€™s and cookiesโ€ฆ they are to die for if you do it correctly, and only take about five minutes to make.

The chocolate ones are the best by far.

But iโ€™ve learned how to make a damn good mug of cocoa with the bare basics, sweetener, cocoa powder, milk, vanilla, and hot water.

UGH I need some nowโ€ฆ but everyone is asleep and i donโ€™t wanna wake them. ;-;

Thanks for the likes Lynn xD

1 Like

Your package of โ€œ(Almost) Daily Smugsโ€ has arrived!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh, whoops. Heโ€™s a scientist, not a monkey.
My bad.

3 Likes