The overmoji café: re

Neither is this, you or me…

3 Likes

: O

2 Likes

Done, lets do this people

3 Likes

Thanks. Now I have other things I got to get done today, like gift shopping before working like an elf at work.

If only they responded to my Perfect Sym Buff thing. 👋 The Perfect Sym Buff

3 Likes

Google results made me sick. Now it’s time to go die from G o o g l e D i s e a s e .

UPDATE: I can barely breathe. Never. Ever. Google. Anything. I can also barely move.

3 Likes

We aren’t hosting a funeral though because you seem to be dying every other day.

Good luck with your endeavors.

3 Likes

Agreed. We already went through this with Mazerwolf. Are you coming back improved at least?

6 Likes

Yeah, i’m at least expecting a good rebooted version like fullmetal alchemist brotherhood or hunter x hunter 2011, let’s hope they aren’t a berserk 2016.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, hope you all have a great day!

idk I really wanted to say that.

4 Likes

Xd yes, good for you Sami❤️

3 Likes

Something, I’d wager my notifications, tells me GreyFalcon is here…
In the event that I’m correct: Good evening Grey, and thanks for all the likes. :v:

5 Likes

We have fans :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Idk about Grey, But Chibi is always lurking.

6 Likes

My notifications went on mute again lol, also while i don’t have a switch i’m happy that a certain character was announced for smash bros, anything that’s interesting to any of you for game awards announcements? i think the outer worlds will be a good game, i bet everyone who was disappointed by fallout 76 will buy it lol.

4 Likes

Thanks for the likes Grey Falcon xD

3 Likes

Another lurker located, that makes 3 now!

Who the heck is Grey Falcon??

1 Like

A forum user, i often run into them and discuss the game balance with them.

2 Likes

Oh uHH, I thought it was some kinda ancient spirit haunting the forums. Hueh.

2 Likes

We are all deceased spirits haunting the forums, why else would we be here.

4 Likes