The overmoji café: re

Today I will play the second episode :slight_smile:
I can’t wait tobkno how it will be. Sounds like a ton of bad stuff will happen

1 Like

Hhhhhh, I love Life is Strange! I’m following a let’s play of Life is Strange 2 on YouTube, actually.

I’m in the Bitty Ga-Bitty. Oh yeah yeah

I now have middle names!!! Hops around excited

Hmm, then you could try guilty gear xrd rev 2, that’s what i’ve been playing lately.

First off they buffed reaper in a way that makes him overpowered in lower ranks while still not being good in higher ranks.

Second off armor was never a problem, it was specifically brigitte’s armor that was the problem, they didn’t need to nerf most of the tanks and then some.

Third off there was no reason whatsoever to nerf d.va other then OWL, at every rank in the game zarya has been more dominant then her.

Also to add on these changes make reinhardt and zarya even more of a must pick.

1 Like

I made a post on benefits a chat filter can have:

1 Like

It’s a no for me, Paesano. :face_vomiting:

G’day mates!
… That’s all the Aussie I know.

Sorry.

oi mate gday ya wanna go down to the barbie and grab a cold one me old cobber

hehe I tried

1 Like

Wow, I hardly understood a word of that!

Are you a real Australian??

…no
I may or may not have used an Australian lingo guide

1 Like

:open_mouth: That’s cheating mate.

But uhhh, on another note, where may I purchase one of these, uhh, guides?

https://nomadsworld.com/aussie-slang/

1 Like

I can’t believe this. Someone in a discussion about 76’s reveal literally said to me:

I’m not even offended. I’m just speechless that someone thought this.

Well as the bad fanfic writers from like 2009 like always says “don’t like don’t read”
:))))

1 Like

Hey hey hey

Quit fighting

I feel like humans don’t deserve rights in general lately, people online have been a bunch of feral monkeys, gotta get the spray bottle and whip out on them lmao.

Yeah, these forums sure have like made me feral shshshshs, wig

1 Like

Stop now, this is very immature. Don’t do this in this thread. I don’t care if it’s another thread but this thread is toxicity free

Relax i’m not arguing, i’m just poking fun at how the forums have been toxic lately along with other media platforms, humans includes me and everyone else after all, that being said i’ll stop out of respect for the overmoji cafe toxicity barrier.