The overmoji café: re

I did just change my pfp yeah. Summer baby :stuck_out_tongue:

They never do*, why would they start now?

*For the record

I do think they listen to the forums, they just consider our opinions very very carefully before deciding what to put forward or not. Which is appropriate, IMHO.

3 Likes

Yeah I also think they listen to the forums but most of the time they don’t do what they say. I hope they don’t listen now as well xD.

Well if they did what people asked lol. Brigitte, Tracer and Genji would be nerfed to the ground.

Actually Brigitte would be deleted.

Moira would be nerfed, Reinhardt would be buffed as well as every other tank, etc

2 Likes

OMG it would be a popularity contest between the BUFF THIS and NERF THAT threads. The forums would be a wasteland

Buff Orisa please and thank you.

3 Likes

Still a little concerned that no made the Anubis connection.

It’s like looking at man with Chick-Fula bag in his car in a huge parking lot, “where he get the bag”… When there is a Chick-Fula across the street.

Then again I am the only one it seems that looked at the lore.

2 Likes

Also 2CP would be entirely removed xD

3 Likes

Talked about Mind Control stuff cause of Anubis if you want to join: 🛸 Mind Control Hero 30... aka Mind Control Though an Ult (Cause of The Anubis Hints)

1 Like

Heyy, I got Bastet just now.

2 Likes

I’ll probably get around to it myself when the weekly rewards reset again.

1 Like

I have been scrolling around the warframe forums and it is very very pleasant

Updated my Anubis Tank Concept: 🧞 DF's Big Anubis Tank Concept Hero 30 Updated (again) (1/9/19)

1 Like

Wait this thread is stickied again?! YAY

3 Likes

Really worked hard on this. Seriously spent hours debating. (Mostly because I can’t bring in my phone at work and I am pretty much bored for hours while I slowly lose my hearing.)

1 Like

this is the bunker to hide from the toxicity

5 Likes

The war has been one.

The thread reclaims it’s throne.

3 Likes

Thats more like it.

Took them long enough.

2 Likes

Wait, I suddenly find Overwatch fun again?? I guess taking a break really helped.

(Well, maybe not fun, but entertaining.)

Also, I have decided to pick up my old career as an Ana main. … Well, I’ll try, at least.

1 Like

Yeah i’ve learned that same thing with overwatch, if you take a big break from it and then go back you’ll have fun, i’m in the middle of a big break myself but i’ll probably return around the archives event and i’ll play a little for the ana cosmetics.

1 Like

I was playing arcade yesterday and the players were so toxic. I never met players like that. Telling me I am bad and my thoughts were “then why am I playing with you”

2 Likes

Yep those people exist and especially in arcade, people usually want those loot boxes so the toxicity can be even worse then competitive sometimes.

1 Like

Yeah, I was playing Moira (3v3) and our Mei was totally out of position, on underground instead of high ground where me and Zarya were. So as I saw the enemies went to kill her I faded to Mei to heal her, then the Zarya went too.

However, I started then being hit and Zarya basically did nothing to help me and didn’t even barrier. Then I was blamed for losing because I faded when I shouldn’t have. Next time I will let Mei die then wtf

2 Likes