The only area where I can make a topic, also if u care

I need help where I can create a topic on everything, also if u care about balance with the game add an A.I mode that has A.I team mate options and co op option so we A.I players can be balanced out and gain experience with everything & out of this honestly this conversation has to be new

Heya
I had the same belief of you that I couldn’t create posts anywhere. After creating many accounts and seeing what happened, I realized the reason was the most silly of all: I’m trying to write in a Forum region that’s not my account’s region. See, Blizzard split the forums in regions (a bit archaic), you can check that in your URL. My OG account’s region was Europe, I thought I couldn’t comment in any other topic than these ones you mention, but yesterday I checked and I COULD, but only in EU region. You can’t just change the region of your account, you have to contact support and provide a reason for changing, like they would ask you proof that you’re living there, and SMS verification won’t work if you don’t have a phone number of that region.

There are also other requirements to simply participate in forums, like levelling up to tier 10 of the current season battle pass.

good to know thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.