The old Mercy megathread, why are we still moving posts into it? 🤣

Apologies if this thread somehow possibly violates the code of conduct or forum guidelines, although I’d like to hope it’s not of course.

Now that’s out of the way, I would like to respectfully ask why it appears that posts discussing Mercy, such as the below linked thread, are still being moved into a Mercy megathread?

A megathread that:

• Is locked due to mass flagging, so is unusable anyway
  • Was unpinned recently, presumably indicating the end of Mercy megathreads (which weren’t being read or engaged with anyway)

It logically makes no sense. Some clarification is appreciated on why this is apparently still happening based on the above situation, if possible, please :slight_smile:.

Surely around a year later it’s about time Mercy discussion was allowed to be discussed on the main forum, freely and as long as it’s compliant with forum guidelines and the code of conduct of course, like every other hero in the game is able to?

Thanks.

6 Likes

It’s pretty horrid for them to silence threads like that, especially threads that are constructive.

It backs up the accusation of “the mega thread is nothing but a trash can for Mercy feedback”.

I am disgusted with how they’re treating our feedback.

3 Likes

I still don’t get why they made the new forums without a section dedicated to hero balance.

They could have had a pinned thread for each hero there, making it easy for the devs to examine feedback in a much more organized manner.

This “Mercy megathread” nonsense is a PR scandal waiting to happen.

1 Like

The mega threads are just a place for them to dump threads they don’t want discussed without going all out and deleting them. I know the day of the PTR changes to Mercy’s heal dozens of threads all got moved to the mega thread.

No comments on the topics discussed from the dev’s or even the moderators but they will move the thread and basically murder the discussion by burring it under 100+ pages of spam.