The Official Sombra Fanclub

Related to current topic: “I need drink” is voice line that gets more and more relatable every day.

1 Like

Whenever a character is about to be reworked I start playing them and I enjoy them, but then I hate their reworked version

1 Like

I too used to be a happy Sombrero

Then all this balancing nonsense happened, and now I’m a vengeful Hacker girl

4 Likes

We need a Torb fan club.

There already is one.

Oh there it is. I’ll move there.

1 Like

You could always check out the Mei fanclub too

I don’t like Mei.
Just saying.

I don’t like you
also just saying

1 Like

I also don’t like you
Just saying
Moving on.

1 Like

Thats what i think is fun about Sombra xD
1 Like

Reading this hurts my soul. Blizzard designs probably the best character in any game with hugely innovative game mechanics and refuses to make her viable while at the same time making her impossibly hard to play.

If other Blizzard games are any indication, they’ll be tweaking things for balance for a long time. I may be wrong but it kinda sounds like they nerfed her so much that they may power her up more later… just conjecture on my part, of course.

I hope Sombra becomes more viable, because she is my favorite hero, and since I’m also taking Spanish, its really cool to know what she’s is saying.

I found the culprit. They have the time machine for the forums muhahahaha.

Bro are you having some sombra nostalgia?

1 Like

Sombra nostalgia is the life I live.

Altho tbh I think people are just today, mostly not even trying with her. I was better personally, with old sombra. But I think most people could be op with new sombra if they didn’t mentally play her like old sombra. :kissing:

2 Likes

I made a new sombra thread, just go use that one :wink:

Sombra is awesome and while it’s true that I don’t really play her, I do think she’s fun

But not playing like old sombra is straight up boring

Screw new Sombra give us parkour back

Additionally buff the cooldowns please.

this is exactly what I’ve been waiting for