The Official Sombra Fanclub

Hi there and welcome to the Sombra fan club! Come hang out and talk with your fellow Sombra enthusiasts! Please feel free just to chat about whatever and get to know each other; “on topic” would have everybody repeating the same thing very fast.

I am new to OW, but my friends basically lured me in here with promises of a beautiful Spanish skill goddess as a honey trap. Obviously, it worked!

Now, they’ll tell you anything: she’s been nerfed, she’s too underpowered, she’s too hard, she’s no longer relevant, she flat-out sucks… but I think it’s time for us to tell the haters that no matter how many times our Sombra gets nerfed, we’ll love her all the same.

I am one of those people that only play heals and I also tend to stick to one character once in a game like this. People have already given me tons of useful Sombra advice, but the one thing I had to disagree with is that one-tricking Sombra is somehow bad… she’s my main and I am sticking to it!

If you’re a Sombra fan, this is the place for you! And if you’re not, well, you’ll probably going to be shooting at me in Quick Match.

Our Discord is: still work in progress , thank you, Naats!!!

As of 7/17/18, we are SS: in Alliance with the Official Symmetra Fanclub! Sombra is underpowered, and Symmetra is autistic. Both are sweet, hence the SS. So, if you have the time, stop by our affiliate fan club! We have :switzerland: burritos, they have Sym :icecream: !

6 Likes

More fanclubs for my mains? Yes please!

Although i only promise to participate once in a millenia.

I too enjoy passive camera girl.

Its fun watching fights from the corner of a room.

1 Like

Yay we’re masochists! :smile:

Woo, I can talk about a hero I used to enjoy!
I miss my bb :frowning: I was starting to get better with her, too… Blizz likes reworking my favorite heroes. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know the feeling too well…

I used to play Mercy, and Sombra has been one of my mains for almost a year now. Everything that happened was… kinda frustrating…

If i ever hear them even considering rework to my Mei, i might just quit right then and there.

I’m not going to give up with Sombra yet though. I still kinda enjoy playing her, despite all the issues.

Just give me a rope already, the community + the devs + the state of this character are too much.

Related to current topic: “I need drink” is voice line that gets more and more relatable every day.

1 Like

Whenever a character is about to be reworked I start playing them and I enjoy them, but then I hate their reworked version

1 Like

I too used to be a happy Sombrero

Then all this balancing nonsense happened, and now I’m a vengeful Hacker girl

4 Likes

We need a Torb fan club.

There already is one.

Oh there it is. I’ll move there.

1 Like

You could always check out the Mei fanclub too

I don’t like Mei.
Just saying.

I don’t like you
also just saying

1 Like

I also don’t like you
Just saying
Moving on.

1 Like

Thats what i think is fun about Sombra xD
1 Like

Reading this hurts my soul. Blizzard designs probably the best character in any game with hugely innovative game mechanics and refuses to make her viable while at the same time making her impossibly hard to play.

If other Blizzard games are any indication, they’ll be tweaking things for balance for a long time. I may be wrong but it kinda sounds like they nerfed her so much that they may power her up more later… just conjecture on my part, of course.

I hope Sombra becomes more viable, because she is my favorite hero, and since I’m also taking Spanish, its really cool to know what she’s is saying.