The official Mercy fanclub

I highly doubt that…

Sadly, with the amount of money they have, they could easily have attracted a new audience while keeping the existing customers happy, but big corporations are sometimes detached from Main Street America’s reality. From my experience with them, downsizing and firing people for basically its own sake somehow helps their bottom line and drives up their stock. Some of them fire people not because those people necessarily deserve to be fired because the corporates enjoy it, as sick as that sounds.

Well, Bliz stock did NOT go up from Activision’s actions.

Some big companies and CEOs have a reputation for grabbing up other companies and doing stupid things with them. Gaia Online used to be the biggest forum network on the planet and got big advertisements from Hollywood films, Coke, Random House, etc. Then, a CEO and his corporate goons took over, and right now the site’s gone from having like 400,000 users online at peak times to having less than 5000. The best part is this CEO has made a career of taking over functioning companies and reducing them into rubble long-term to make good short-term profit. Maybe Activision likes to pretend they’re not like that, but at this point I am not so sure. Neither are all the talented Blizzard people that found new jobs ASAP once Activision bought out Bliz.

It’s a really cute video. Yeah, a lot of people were hoping for a skin like that this year. The elf Mercy wasn’t half bad, though!

Nice pic, as always. :smiley:

I had the same issue: my healing records went up AFTER the nerf. But pre-nerf I was solidly in Silver, and that hasn’t exactly been my problem since.

The nerf forced Mercy players to compensate for her lack of raw power with improvisation, smart evasive maneuvers and learning to make the most out of her existing skills. Sadly, that still doesn’t change the fact that she’s been nerfed 10 times.

1 Like

Going PG-13 today

3 Likes

Lovely. O_O

I think D.Va is starring in all the movies to compensate for something. And this proves it.

1 Like

I am so happy!

I only have Alpine Soldier and Beachrat as my unlocked Winter Wonderland event skins so what are the odds of getting Sugar Plum Mercy?!

Til now, all my Mercy Event Legendaries are unlocked through coins or purchased lootboxes (Zhuque) or direct purchase (Pink). I have the coins but was holding out for the last day to unlock … now I can use Sugar Plum Mercy for the rest of the event!

– Hopeless Mercy Fan –

1 Like

Grats on the Sugar Plum skin! I think it’s a great skin, though I do think Olympic Goddess, Pink and Zhuque are a tiny bit better. Still, it’s really good and I am glad to own it.

I get very happy when I get a Mercy legendary skin; but I always make sure to save up enough coins to buy it regardless.

2 Likes

Is it just me or is there a lot of leavers this season? I actually managed to get a Zarya potg (was filling) while we were 3v6

3 Likes

4 Likes

Just got off of my alt account with my friend, played 7 total games and 3 had leavers on our team. Probably just typical end of season stuff if I had to guess.

1 Like

Happy holidays everyone!

3 Likes

I wonder where Serenicus has been, haven’t seen them in awhile.

4 Likes

Word is a fellow forum user kidnapped him to “brainwash” his way of thinking when it comes to the queen of evil. Mei.

2 Likes

Nice!
I have a PotG with everyone but Doomfist…
Zarya is almost as tough to get as Ana

Ditto!

2 Likes

Happy holidays to you too, Ara! Continue flying the Rezzy Skies with your choice of Legendary Mercy skin. Hope to see more of you!

Thank you for the lovely pics!

My apologies for that. Basically, Starcraft 2 came out with the newest Battle Chest, which in combination with my Commander Stims gives me 100% bonus experience in that game’s multiplayer and Co-op mode. I don’t have that much time of overlap and more stims can’t be bought until they release a new commander.

Still, it’s not fair to you guys for me to disappear like that. My apologies! I guess the process of getting Mercy’s Golden Gun was burn out central, but that’s not you guys, that’s the infinitity of smurfs, leavers, throwers, and all around “class acts” in Bronze Comp. Because I have my golden gun for Mercy I can just play in Quick Match! WHEE!!!

Stop hurting Mei’s feelings or Snowball will put you on ice.

Doomfist is a jerk. He doesn’t deserve a POTG, he deserves 11 lifetimes in prison. With the possibility of parole after 3 days in jail, when they break him out, of course. The world needs a good villain.

Happy holidays everybody! May you all get Mercy POTGs and be merry. :smiley:

2 Likes

Snowball and me are great friends!
I understand it better than most

He is my weakest hero in the game. Every time I get him in mystery heroes I get myself intentionally killed.

Since I only play Mercy, I have no strong or weak heroes, just Mercy.

1 Like

Exclusively Mercy?
You never take a dip into mystery heroes?

Good to see you back. I was beginning to think I was the only one left you regularly checks here.

4 Likes

Sorry about that.

I see the elf Mercy already has some fans! :smiley: Great pic.

We need some more regulars, but I am not sure where we can get them. Melke is permabanned, Targaryen and Fizzy are both busy as heck with school and work (I still talk to them regularly) and Aranea is a console player and hasn’t been around much.

The folks from the Mei club peek in sometimes, but yeah, things have sadly gotten pretty slow.

1 Like

It may be slow but just like hereos this thread will never die. insert groan here
oh and i’ve been debating if i want to shell out the cash for a canvas print of this

2 Likes