The official Mercy fanclub

Am I seeing conversations about D’va and her valiant protection of her homeland and her coping mechanism of turning it all into a game?

get jinxed!

1 Like

Well, if we didn’t hate her for being crazy, we’d hate her for being beautiful. And, it’s that old saying, “don’t hate me 'cause I am beautiful - Love, D.Va” So, we cling to the straw of her being bat$hit crazy and dismiss her based on that.

Nuuuuu I want Summer Games sooner rather than later. :frowning:

How are you guys doing?

d.va isnt crazy v_v

she is just a gamer girl who has trouble separating real lfie and games.

1 Like

I am just joking. :slight_smile: We all love D.Va.

D’va i so pretty, though, she’s definitely worth being one of my Waifu flings XD and she’s got some mountain for me to take as I leave which, well it’s not the best soda/pop in the world but I can’t expect a sophistiated lady like her to be swigging root beer with me… or can I… head canons rise!

I’m doing fine, getting ready for bed and just kinda winding down a bit. Night shift mode is a glorious hing

1 Like

also!
I bring the gift of cute mercy gif!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sBacGrKSsyY/V4mAONAtDZI/AAAAAAAApLw/9W4xI6eeBJEl3ZmH6o89qmvkX0V7JJMcgCK4B/s1600/mercy%2Badorable%2Bgif.gif

1 Like

Who says she has trouble? I genuinely have this head canon where that’s a coping mechanism she’s made cus she’s got PTSD and if people found out she’d be deemed unfit for battle

1 Like

except lore states she wasnt the only gamer who got in a meka and fought.

1 Like

D.Va is pretty, but Mercy’s got my heart. That’s why I try and help with this fanclub that extolls Mercy’s many virtues to the cold uncaring world that takes her heals and gives nothing back but the middle finger. “Sometimes I don’t know why I bother,” poor Mercy says.

Yay, Mercy pics!!! Thnaks. :smiley:

Well, I think she’s good to pilot that mech until somebody loses an eye. xD

To us, she’s the only one in a mech that matters. :smiley: (Yes, hamster, you heard me right! >:o )

Hopefully summer games is next week and we don’t have wait that long. As for competitive i haven’t played yet during this season. More than likely i will complete my placements 1 week before the current season is over so i can obtain the competitive points. I already proved i’m good enough at this game by finishing a competitive mode as a top 500 twice, so yeah i just stick to quickplay which is not stressful.

1 Like

And where does it state in the lore they all survived? survivors guilt is also a thing, we’re talkign about a girl who was probably ridiculously sheltered only 19 and being thrown into combat

1 Like

also…

Irecall a certain somebody saying Imp skin was ugly…

I DARE YOU TO SAY IT AGAIN!
https://imgur.com/gallery/5o9er

1 Like

Oh really? Didn’t know. I’m been playing since December from last year. I played a couple of times when they had those free weekends though.

1 Like

We’re all rooting for you! Especially me! Kick those mean people’s butts!

I think she’s got a giant ego though, kinda like Bono. xD

I am going to turn around and run away now and hope the Valkyrie charge expires while I run for cover

I giant ego hdiing a broken heart

1 Like

you can’t hide from Mercy…she can smell fear (to cure it)

1 Like

Well, she’s also completely and totally homicidal. That doesn’t help things.

Maybe I will hide in the janitor’s closet in her Swiss hospital. She’d never think to look for me there.

1 Like

Yessir that’s why each pcharacter has some kind of sports thing, with the summer games not on they turned it into a more borad “summer” event but the first one was indeed a sporos event hence Lucioball (hate that mode) being the event.

I mean, it should be obvious, just go look at Tracer and Lucio’s skins for the event. XD (I don’t mean that as an insult)

1 Like

She kills on a warzone I’d hardly call that homicidal

1 Like