The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

the aerosol propellants for both her weapon modes kills the ozone layer same as an old can of hairspray

2 Likes

You know I love ya, dude, but that was gawdawful

1 Like

She probably listesns to whatever her wifey demands.

Nah, Mei’s tools of destruction don’t damage the ozone layer, she’s a climatologist and has to kill bad guys in an environmentally -friendly manner.

What happened to the frog that parked illegally?

It was toad.

2 Likes

That’s almost as ribbiting as Lucio’s ribbit skin.

1 Like

that was actually, uhm, better…but ONLY in the same sense that one icicle to the noggin from Mei is better than 2 icicles to the noggin

2 Likes

What is mercy’s dream car?

A mercy-des.

Ok, it’s all out of my system.
Sorry, sorry, I’m sorry sorry. (I’m not really sorry)

1 Like

Why drive when you can fly?

question to Akaras: you speak at times of a single roadrunner near your house, but in your neck of the woods, arent roadrunners like super super common, like scientific team members of Mei’s dying rather than living??

1 Like

The ACME Corporation went out of business ages ago.

Wile-e-coyote has been trying to catch Roadrunners in partnership with Google and Facebook.

Pure evil is only a click away.

she is English.
obvious she loves the beatles :wink:

actually…

https://www.acmecorp.com/

The Beatles are all as dead as Doomfist’s soul.

They have been replaced by Meghan “helldemon” Marckle and those Backstreet Boy posers who should have been erased from the world by means of capital punishment but the executioner was on vacation that week.

So they failed at Roadrunner-killing and switched to crappy furniture.

Classy, AcmeCorp, real classy.

“Serenicus liked 51 of your posts”

thats a new record, S…

Keep that up and you may overtake a certain unnamed someone…in a year or three

2 Likes

Thanks xD

It takes me a while to find where I haven’t upvote-rampaged yet.

Sadly, there is still a limit to upvote rampages, though a certain Hotaru denies this basic fact all. Day. Long.

Poor poor taru.

So what are you guys up to today? I just got off work.

1 Like

I’m getting rampaged all over and trying to think of something nice to say about Mei…so far, no luck. Its hard. I don’t think “I hate her slightly less than Pharah” qualifies.

I’m also wondering if you ever got around to watching any more RWBY?

I am also finding myself curious about what sort of real life job has one come in at 5am, but since thats a real life question and I refuse to share my own such details, it is fair and proper that I remain curious

1 Like

As a mei main, I hate going against junkrat, hanzo, mc cree, a good zarya, and a good Winston.

I have not (been super busy lately), but after I finish some house work, I’ll watch an episode or two.

1 Like

Mei is pretty awesome when she’s on your team!

Think of the ice cream!

I want to start writing again but I’ve been so addicted to Fallout 4 it’s hard to focus.

I want to watch DoomfistTV, the episode where Doomfist gets tied to a chair with his shirt taken off him and TICKLE TORTURED WITH A SOFT FEATHER by Widowmaker until he agrees to restore world peace.

I dont play any of those characters…aside from maybe a little Winston from time to time

I definitely dont qualify as being good with Winston

1 Like

Give him Peanut Butter. ALL of it.