The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

I was curious what kind of stuff went on in “the official mei fanclub.” These last few posts did not dissapoint

1 Like

nobody posting much so its been “meh”

the regulars are too good for the place now it seems.

(only like 6 ppl who ever post here anymore)

we do actually post/talk about mei.

p.s. widow and akaras what are your views on despacito?

We usually focus on conspiracy theories whereby aliens descend on farms to kidnap cows and mercilessly probe them, after which they milk them, make ice cream, and secretly plant them in ice cream shops which then lead precocious young people to grow up and vote the Chulthu-Hellraiser ticket in national elections.

Some of us think this is Mei’s doing (Hi Akaras!) Others think Mei is merely being framed, and the ice cream hoax is yet another lie planted by the Flat Earth Society in Illuminati-like cooperation with NAMBLA.

2 Likes

No me gusta. Y tu?

I don’t like it.
Do you?

2 Likes

Hotaru drinks the tears of her many enemies. Soft drinks do not interest her.

Sounds like fun.

Illuminati confirmed.

She seems like a nice person in real life.

Poorkaras

1 Like

only akaras.

rest of us play along to make him happy.

ahh.

im okay with it.
I like 99% of songs you can dance to.

understanding music isnt a big part to me as long as it has a good beat/rhythm/sound

i have enemies!?
let alone many?

are very bad for you.

closest to them i drink is sparkling water (and my favorite are sparkling ice and clearly canadian…which that 1 is hard to find but was everywhere when i was a young child)

poor poor akaras.

what about italobrothers music?

ok widowmei
i need u to use ur magic.

https://i.imgur.com/Zg5yFWD.jpg
and
https://i.imgur.com/7E4I41I.jpg

your reward is this
https://66.media.tumblr.com/c8a394f53c594a1255244443a9b39cd5/tumblr_ovcpemtAVZ1wpzqblo1_1280.jpg

Better than daddy yankee, and I’m a quarter puerto rican.

In my experience hanzos spam “I need healing” more than genji

2 Likes

idk if i heard mroe than 5 hanzo ask for healing in all my time as a mercy main ;o

I covered that.

Wellll…

I didn’t let them as I said I caught them. I took it away when I found it.

This is true.

You all really took off with that stuff, all I was saying was Mei is hiding stuff in Antarctica.

It’s mostly me defending my stance on how Mei is evil vs the regulars, this legal stuff came from that but I was just looking for fun ways to defend my stance

I’m always watching.

Nope.
I have never seen/heard it.

Saw this, thought of South Park.

You and I are the only ones who have met!
For all we know Hotaru and Seren are advance AIs

Music or the language?

Wait. What’s going on?

2 Likes

O_O!?

this is so sad Alexa play Despacito

I am not tech savvy enough to be an AI :frowning:

also were you saying i was a sleeper agent? now an advanced ai?

both.

its ok.
we have made sure to fidn theb est place for you and even thoguh you will be in a small room and never see a roadrunner again you can play all the OW you want.

Only the best for our friend. :wink:

How does the Mei fan club feel about Mei being one of the first 4 to be hero-banned?

1 Like

It’s a real “organization,” actually. I am not sure how its members aren’t all in prison, but yeah.

She’ll just spend the weekend eating ice-cream while watching Doomfist TV.

I had no idea Mei was into Doomfist

Given they are both very evil tho, I guess it makes sense

1 Like

Doomfist TV isn’t for fans of Doomfist.

It’s TV for those people who are cravenly goody-goody-two-shoes but who have that urge to throw a candy wrapper out of a car window to feel dirty and wrong, if only for a second.

But then, as they reach through the window to toss out the candy wrapper, they refuse to let go at the last moment, terrified of the consequences. And they speed away at 25mph, wishing nothing to do with the life of crime they nearly entered into.

What else would you name a station like that but Doomfist TV?

She regularly litters the terrain with unwanted ice walls, though

1 Like

Those melt in the sun and you know it. Nothing like a candy wrapper, which destroys the ozone layer merely by LOOKING at it.

What is tracer’s favorite band?

Blink 182.

Is it just for a week?

1 Like