The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

ANyone played Mei on PTR?
How’s the new slow resistance working out?

1 Like

i dont do ptr’s :o

but if they are nerfing slows then they need nerf knockbacks. slows and hacks are literally only reliable way to counter a hammond who is goign in a circle on points :confused:

also i’d hate to be brig players…

Repair Pack

Now has 3 charges

Healing amount changed from 150 to 120

Now heals over 2 seconds instead of instantly

ontop of
Barrier Shield

Barrier health reduced from 500 to 200

so with role que coming you can play more mei and mei-be become a mei mei-n again.

Unmotivated… DPS will have the longest wait time.
I think I am going to be a support main now, just support not really just one hero.
I am willing to give role que it’s fair shake but it is going to chage the Overwatch I have been playing for 3 years now. Change can be good sometimes so who knows, but if/when they introduce hero lock like all the MoBAs I am done with Overwatch.

2 Likes

ofc.

but you are alreayd a mercy main :thinking:

and in demand roels might get rewards ;D!

so feel great and embrace your new main status!

i mena its alreayd had soemthing similar happne in past.

Originally OW didnt have limits to the heroes.

you’d get 3 or 4 torbs/junk/bast on point b hanamura.

it was literally hell :expressionless:

Now you are limited to 1 copy of a hero.

they wont.

That is soemthign OW can’t do. The amount of heroes is far too small and would favor banning widow and healers/tanks. (if u cant heal or block then its better for defending team)

Why even try to play Mei now…

I will. As support main. I love playing Zen, Moira, Ana, and Bapt so thats all I’ll do now I guess.

You know I have been playing since beta right?

I thought they wouldnt force role que.

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

idk when console beta was or if it was liek pc beta

tbh it was not that surprising.

ppl were abusing metas.

this forces them to buff/nerf every time a new one is made.
not ideal for a developer.

so role que is better for teamwork and dev balancing.

had someone get a mei potg.
(jiangshi skin too <3)

had blizzard outside of a sym teleproter >_<…lets say enemy team made a mistake.

so got my reaper skin.
(unluckily) got torbs new skin in a box…and pretty much all junk so far.

got gold healing on mercy and only died ocne (tried rez tank and didnt ntoice enemy swapped to a widow <_<)

leats next week is a mei diving spray…

p.s. having a genji who actually knows when to go in and escape is a godsend.

he didnt spam “i need healing” at all. actually came back to me for healing.

No. I just dont like forced anything. They should have eased it in

2 Likes

according to some ppl pros were told it was coming and to work on 2-2-2 comps.

so i’d say they got eased in where as the masses didnt.

The important group.
No matter how you spin it being forced something is always disgusting.
Its like saying:
Hey widow your new team is the Dallas Cowboys
Hey Hotaru your new favorite anime is Overlord
Hey Seren you new favorite Overwatch hero is Moira
Hey Akaras your new favorite music is mumble rap
Now they are like “Hey Overwatch people your new way to play this game is role queue”
It makes me sick but it’s their game(even though I bought it) and they can do what they want.
makes me feel like a hooker

It got me today, I did all nine wins and lagged most games.

2 Likes

not to Blizzard as a company.

Pro’s = most income.

the rest of the players are secondary.

not favorite, but I did like Shalltear and Entoma (she was the insect maid)

he iirc actually likes moira so <_<…

and here I am with no lag.

so by elimination…

pc > akaras console > widowmei console (as u didntg et it as soon)

p.s. still waiting for Mei to get the skin she wears in the ping pong spray…

Every one and their grandma knows with out the regulars this Overwatch stuff is over.

You might be recalling wrong.

Ehh

1 Like

even if game was never played as long as they make the e-sports and viewers it would survive.

blizzard is a business company afterall and they are in it to make $ not make ppl happy. (that is just a side benefit/problem depending on what you view it as)

1 team for OWL is more profitable than every player’s ingame purchases for a year. (as it is NOT cheap to make a team for OW)

maybe, but he was defending her once…and thats not mercy like v_v

mhmm.

[sits upon the PC case throne]

akaras been typing for like 30min (estimate)

btw checked weather and today it is goign to feel like 108…literally feel like the underworld.

I like how this silly argument always comes up. Spoken like OWL is the main sorce of income. Like people arent out there buying pink skins or merch or the freaking game. I have NEVER seen anyone with OWL gear a TV with OWL on it, a little kid watching a OWL stream running, heard anyone excited about the next match, or anything… I did talk to a store employee about OWL once but it was a video game store so… The investors in the teams if memory serves correct was $20mil ×18??? that probaly wouldnt keep the whole Overwatch team payed. I wont pretend to know the financials the game but I feel like OWL isnt pulling 100% of the checks

I feel like you two hate Moira, the whole ethics end of things.

Cousin hopped on Overwatch right when I got my 9 wins. I think we have like 4 wins now…

1 Like

dont think it is??

even if an OW team was paid $40 an hour and worked 40 hours a week thats less than 80 grand a year. 1 team profit could pay every memebr of the OW team prolly $80 an hour (assumption as noway it is that)and still not come close to that income.

How many ppl do you think spend on OW game stuff? hundred~ dollars every “new” event for maybe 40% of players? (averaging)

few dozen dollars if your into the figurines?

OWL and the cost to make a team is likely THE money maker for this game.
Unlike HS the buyables for the actual game arent beneficial to make ppl spend and spend.

WoW has its subs and gold token sales (that require them to appease the players at large)

HS has the TCG thign where you basically have to have newest cards to be relevant. (and thats nearly gambling addiction to those who dothat type of enjoyment)

HOTS has nothign like that…its e-sport side never really kicked off much (hence it got axed) and about onyl income is from the skins/voices/etc.

SC2’s got its e-sport side, but its a small one. (and most pros still prefer SC1’s game)

Diablo 3… /laughs

ofc nto 100% but well in the majority to point that the normal players who just play it arent as important to a business.

idk about seren, but I am anti any other support v_v

Mercy or GTFO of support <_<

so what you are saying is…your cousin is bad?