The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

I am tired, I can’t really take all the hits tonight. I’ll be in a better mood tomorrow. Catch you all later.

See “she” just sent me a text and I am going to ignore it…
Later.

1 Like

especially an electric pink~
https://d3gyiijzpk1c44.cloudfront.net/upload/product_photos/base/0/55/113/original5.3633558.1.jpg

something happen i assume?

also you can keep it private ofc.

sleep well and feel betetr in morning~

p.s. american reaper is “meh”.

he has so much better skins.

p.s. widowmei likes mei who freezes stuff, but likes snakes who die if get cold enough/too long…does this mean widowmei is a sadist!?

I didn’t mean any offense by it

1 Like

nor I.

assuming he had soemthing happen IRL that ruined his mood for day :confused:

Maybe what you need is an :ice_cream: by the kind and loving Mei and her sidekick Snowball.

time to liven it up with some (bad) humor~

If you boil a funny bone it becomes a laughing stock.

That’s pretty humerus.

courtesy of /r/jokes

1 Like

If Mei entered Dante’s Inferno, the final level of hell would become an amusement park for happy little children. And she’d make Satan into a snowman at hairdryer-point.

1 Like

did you know in the 9th lvl of h-e- double hockeysticks (casue never know when a mod comes to absue their power :roll_eyes:) punishes those who kill their guests worse than those who kill their own family or strangers?

Only one type of traitorous act is worse and thats those who betray their master/lord/benefactor.

now that i got a like from widow for that joke lets wait for akaras’ turn.

btw rental girlfriend manga is cute yet at times annoying :expressionless:

girl MC wanted to be with is evil and mean :confused:

he cant tell his rental how fhe truly feels. (she cant either)

he has a yougner girl who is trying to be his real gf (much to his dismay)

and now a shy girl he helped likes him.

MC is a low tier on looks and all these girls are s tier (according to himand others who say how pretty they are.)

this type of romance annoys me~

If you want to partake in civilized barbarism, read the Odyssey. Nothing like massacring over a hundred people with minute descriptions of the carnage, making their girlfriends carry and stack the corpses like logs, hanging the girlfriends with details like their legs twitching, and then hitting the sack with the wife to celebrate it all.

Classes of seven year olds were made to memorize this like the New Testament. So, I mean, Hollywood tries, but it’s hard to surpass the classics.

its mandatory to read in middle/high school in my state i think.

Making children read that in middle school should be classified as child abuse.

why?

Its literature.

I mean they read the bible to 5yr olds.

it isnt exactly sunshine and rainbows.

I had a really rough night of insomnia and don’t feel super good. I can’t fall asleep though…

That reminds me of the line from the movie Rocky Balboa.

When I can’t sleep, I read something really boring. I still have a microeconomics, financial accounting, and business law books from college. They do the job well.
Reading the forums would probably work well too.

The coldest my might big girls terrarium ever gets is 77-78 degrees, and that’s in the winter. It usually 80-83 degrees Fahrenheit with a basking side of 90ish.

1 Like

Nobody does but this guy can handle it better than most. Last night though I just wasnt feeling it.

No nothing like that, I was just tired. I went back to Columbus fixed some stuff for my ma and came back to ABQ. Eight hours on the road and the work I put in at the house kinda took me out.

As far as “she” goes we teased each other abit before I came back to my brothers place yesterday. Her text was to tell me good night

I was just tired last night thats way I tapped out. Didnt want to get angry about anything you all said.

I try my hardest not to offend you all. So dont feel like you have to walk on egg shells around me. I have thick skin. Again, I was just tired.

Turn for what?

Lack of sleep would do that. Hopefully you get a awesome nap in today.

2 Likes

a joke that widowmi finds like worthy.

btw dont you and widowmei like 5guys?

Five guys found themselves under arrest at a Five Guys restaurant in Florida for fist fighting, according to a local police department

1 Like

What did jeff kaplan say when he was asked who his favorite member of the wu tang clan was?
O rizzah.

1 Like

I dont know any at the moment. One liners that is, Im better in a story format like how stand ups do.

He swears by it I say “meh”

Im going to be on this side until the 21st(then back to the south vally) lets see if we can work something out?
(Would have said something sooner but the Columbus trip came out of nowhere)

1 Like