The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

yes. “picture to burn” was jordan (forget last name) and “dear john” was for john mayer

oh and i dont like much of her genre of music either (not much of a country music person)

1 Like

I didn’t know that…

1 Like

not knowing that would likely have u a better chance of dating her tbh <_<…

Having been in her fanclub, that’s not my beef with her.

She’s fake, devious, cold-blooded and manipulative as hell.

If you don’t like her, or her music, whatever the issue may be, you’re a “hater.” See how that works? That can’t be an issue with her or her music, it’s an issue with YOU. That at first seems clever, until you consider that by this “logic” she can’t be guilty of anything. It’s the whole world maligning her. She’s never wrong, the whole world is wrong.

So, she had this whole BS act where she went around being everybody’s big sister, telling the 13 year old girls that listen to her how things are and how is best to live life. Then, she was caught red-handed being a total expletive, (she lied about allowing Kanye West to do something and he produced evidence that she was lying,) then she just went on a meltdown, half her fanclub left, and she dealt with this by declaring half of her fanclub to be “haters,” (of course it wasn’t her fault,) and her fake “shaking it off” wasn’t anywhere in the picture. She made a whole album lashing out at her ex-fans, and that album was released in such a way that those ex-fans couldn’t listen to it.

The fact that she dates a lot of guys isn’t why people hate her, it’s more like she dates them so she can dump them and write nasty songs about them, and the reference to a particular guy is usually clear enough for everybody to know who is being talked about. Most of her ex-boyfriends regret dating her.

A lot of arrogant, shallow, selfish, narcissistic people in this country pretend they are Taylor Swift, and they’re just worthless people. The only difference between her and them is that she actually IS Taylor Swift, but is the posterchild of that stereotype and is worthless anyway.

Sorry I am so angry about this point. Being led on and lied to sucked, and I had a girlfriend dump me in the same exact way she dumped Calvin Harris, so I am pretty sure I know just waht I am dealing with,

1 Like

1 Like

Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – Jan 9, 2020

Mei

Endothermic Blaster slowing effect now reduces enemy movement speed from 20-70%, down from 30-90%

Slowing effect duration reduced from 1.5 to 1.0 second

1 Like

i dont do anything onepunchman related. sorry.

lucio and tracer just became immune to being frozen.

Ok, I feel dumb asking (I blame it on being sick).
What does the ‘slowing effect duration’ mean? Is that how long they are frozen?
Or how long it takes to freeze them (how long they are slowed before they are frozen)?
(according to her wiki page it takes 1.5 seconds to freeze someone and they remain frozen for 1.5 seconds, that’s why I’m confused about it)

I feel like it is how long they are frozen, I just think it is written a bit confusingly.

1 Like

well, his name is Snek, and you asked us to give up our Snek

1 Like

Actually now I’m confused too. I thought it was that they are slow for 1 second instead of 1.5 but now I’m reading this as a buff to slow people faster! (But it’s most likely the nerf) Wha? Huh? Unless it’s to balance the movement speed nerf… it’s a nerf right?

“I’m sure there’s a reasonable scientific explanation for this” :thinking:

EDIT: Watching an explanation now with Stylosa.

1 Like

the actual movement speed decreased time.

after that nerf a s76 can sprint out of freeze most likely.

not gonna effect her freeze duration. just the mobility slow before freeze.

incorrect.
when u hit someone with her freeze it instantly slows their movement. longer u hit them the more its slowed.(right b4 they freeze they are down to 90% slower movement speed atm)
the nerf is to give them more chance to get away by lowering how much they are slowed.

the nerf is making the slow % less.

time to freeze and freeze duration are going to be same as they have been.

oh and these nerfs wont stop the ppl calling for nerf mei.

still doesnt stop her from freezing multiple ppl at once (seems to be largest issue ppl have with her)

2 Likes

Just saw the footage now. I think the only thing Mei would need to watch out for are playing against tanks which makes a bit of sense. With squishies, a good Mei player only needs one headshot to rid them but the 1 second will help tanked and buffed squishies (via heal/nano, etc) from multiple headshots. :thinking:

1 Like

nope.
her alt fire takes .4sec

the slow efefct wont wear off before that. (and ur close enough to them that even IF it did landing head shots wouldnt be very hard)

I’m actually still confused about what this means, I’m going to have to watch vangel’s video when I have some time.

1 Like

the actual slow it applies is being lowered (so they will be faster than live)

and the time for the slow to fall of is goign down (so it falls off faster)

1 Like

It also means I’ll need to spam malee more in CQC with an icicle combo. I always smile when using Mei’s malee since she has the cutest punch. :grin:

“Hey YAA!”

1 Like

Ok, I get that a bit better.
Thank you.

1 Like

p.s. saw the hanzo nerf… /laugh

devs dont even know what they are doing.

Yeah, I saw that. I guess it will affect his long range shots, but that’s about it. I feel like he is too good up close to be honest, and changing his arrow speed won’t really do anything about that.

1 Like

and that wasnt what anyone QQ’d about xD

its his SA killing anyone who gets in close to him.

devs are so out of touch it is not even funny.