The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0) (Part 1)

Just curious, what do y’all think of the Snowball Deathmatch? I love it, but when I play Mei’s Snowball Offensive after playing SD for a while, I keep getting killed trying to catch snowballs or because I forgot I don’t have three snowballs in my gun.

Maybe if they change MSO to give you three rounds and snowball catching?

and you seem to think my likes are that simple to get v_v

hate each other considering one robbed the other <_<

if you can make it work with an out of state partner, then this can work too

2 Likes

i just got that second rareset-of-all-things

an Akaras like

woot woot!

The exp gain at the end is abysmal, if I want bad exp gains I’ll just stick to yeti hunt.

Skip will be so mad if Cowboys win this game.

He thinks the mei-hem ship isn’t real.
Mei and Junkrat were made for eachother :heart:!

I’ll just throw this in here with people who might play Mei.

Any thoughts on these changes. I figure Mei is in the crosshairs for a nerf, and I’d prefer they don’t overnerf her.

She’s in toptier right now, and it’d be nice if she got bumped down to a nice safe “Roadhog tier”.

Playing Yeti Hunt makes me hungry…

Most of the problems come from her primary fire and her ult.

• Take away her freeze stun completely and increase the slow from 30% to 50%?
  • Make her ult drone have an HP so it can be destroyed. There is literally nothing you can do against her ult once you are in it unless you have a good mobility. Even if you have it, you’ll have 1,5 sec to escape oherwise she will freeze you with a combined primary fire.

If you take away her freeze stun from primary you can buff other things to be very good. I mean i just don’t love not being able to play this game every 1,5 sec by an ability which takes holding down M1 braindeadly.
For example:
Endothermic Blaster

• Freeze stun effect removed
  • Slow down effect increased from 30% to 50%
  • Now is able to shoot both primary and secondary fire at the same time
  • Ammo increased from 200 to 300
  • Primary fire damage increased from 55 to 65 per second

So she would have a different playstyle but at least you could fight her back more often.

I think all Mei needs to get bumped down from Toptier, down to “Roadhog tier”. Decent, not the best, but still pretty good.

Without freeze, she’s got an icewall bot with less raw firepower than Mercy.

Also her ult is one of the most avoidable ultimates in the game.

She’d do 65 dmg, plus her right click it’s 140 dmg / second only hitting bodyshots… (which would be easy when the enemy is slowed down by 50%)-

Her ult is avoidable is questionable since it has a huge area buuut whatever. I’d accept not being able to play the game if it’s an ult. Just pls take away her freeze stun on primary.

Have I ever once gotten a Hotaru like? O_O

Modern technology – bringing people closer together!

Here, yeti yeti yeti!

Mercy does 100DPS
Soldier does 180DPS
Reaper does 280DPS

In what world is 65DPS reasonable?

2 Likes

its the porterhouses, man…

I just told you since she could fire both primary and secondary at the same time she would do 140 dmg / sec only hitting bodyshots… PLus it’s more consistent than the heroes damage that you’ve listed…

I guess that technically would work, since that’s 97DPS + 65DPS, but that’s still pretty meh for close range.

?? So killing a 200 HP hero in less than 1,5 sec with an easy to aim ability is “meh”? While also you do CC to that target…

Those porterhouses are huge, 2 inch thick, ohmygarsh puttem in a 800 degree broiler

Compared to other close range heroes. Yeah.

She’d be kinda trash by comparison.

2 Likes

I don’t think so… You kill tanks in maximum 4 sec by only hitting bodyshots… If you can learn how to “track” with M1 while doing some headshots with M2 then you can kill tanks in 2 seconds… 200 HP heroes in less than 1 sec…

If other heroes can do that same job much more easily and safely, you’d never pick Mei.

Seriously, mobility heroes will just use a mobility skill, and tanks will use a Tanking ability or get heals dumped on them.

The chances of getting a kill would go down dramatically.