The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0) (Part 1)

no.
we discovered you arent a mei mei-n (and look at u…you even didnt use the mei-n for main that you always push on others)

assumptions are bad.

i’ve been to places to watch standup comedy before with friends, i watched sitcoms growing up, i like animation (cept badly done cgi and the “3d” style kids cartoons now days use), and ofc i dont liek some music (nobody likes everything)

TBH I can’t wait for Halloween…I bet its gonan be awesome.

btw lookie.

I don’t scar.
then again I dont ever get hurt physically (aside from rare burn on figners or tongue).

wait…would you consider pierced ears scars?
:thinking:

snakes can’t survive well in msotp alces w/o being in their homes.

homes have proper moisture and heat.

and unlike cats/dogs if ur bit by a snake (rare thing mind you) you dont have fear rabies!

you see…THATS your 1st mistake.

stacking bad thigns on top of each other.

lately? no casue i am avoiding the public who care not for others so I stay clean of any virus.

but i go out all time normally.
frequent Chicago via train a lot (i get trainpasses as I save $ that way than paying the 1way fees alltime)

wait those still exist?

typical parents casuing issue for kids.

no. left. :wink:

ofc.

its fun is all.

also playing MIND CONTROL DELETE (was given free to owners of superhot)
I am telling you VR is the future of games.

maybe not JRPG’s, but mmos and story driven games and even action games.

thoguh price of VR will have drop as not everyone is gonna drop $800 for a vive headset and few hundred more for the optional parts that make it more immersive.

yes.
nobody wanted a new ff7.
they wanted ff7 with updated graphics.

nobody expected them to make a new ff7 (as they havent ever re-did a game…cept ff14, but that was cause it was a massive flop they couldnt allow to besmirch their brand!)

hmmm…lemonlime flavored shaved ice?

thats good.

doesntm ean u can kidnap him and increase his slavelabor hours making knockoff stuff!

nobody can take your job.

…cept the suit wearing monkey in training, but hes having issues resisting being bribed when presented with bananas :confused: