The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

Just like Mei.

I get my nine wins every week!
I got a Mei PotG, I took out two Merys and a Orisa with a ult. Almost exclusively play Mystery Heroes so the Mei PotGs come by rarely.

That is what eveyone means when they say AR

or assult rifle

2 Likes

Not going to lie, that was the first thing that entered my mind when I read it.

1 Like

Hotaru, if you ever come back, I want to ask you a few things about this game.

1 Like

She’s not a psychopath.

She’s a high-functioning psychopath.

1 Like

Oh, that is a good one!

1 Like

I am a bit gaga over Fallout 4 right now. That game is soooooo good. Also gives a hint of what Elder Scrolls 6 will be like. Snazzy, for sure.

I can’t play Overwatch, sadly. Mercy cannot Comp without a capable friend or preferably a capable party. I’d say I belong in Gold judging from the matches I’ve played; solo queue had me in low Bronze, because no amount of healing can carry a team that doesn’t do adequate damage.

I miss playing to be honest.

She’s a sundaepath. Loves giving her fans ice cream sundaes, with hot fudge, nut pecan, whipped cream and a cherry on top.

Sadly, I have formally been hit with a diabetes diagnosis, though a proper diet can keep me healthy without being stabbed with syringes. The sundae is just a memory for me, now.

Well, they could be referring to the AR-15 assault rifle. That’s been on the news for months, sadly for very bad reasons.

I guess you beat me to it! I thought of A-Rod the sports player.

Comparing Mei to Reaper? McFortner, did Akaras give you 3000 in-game credits to plaster this? xDDDDD

Anyway, welcome to the show.

This is how Overwatch forums react to humor:

My grandma, old man, and brother got that same news so that puts me at risk. Diet and exercise will help and if you ever feel like cheating remember everything is good in moderation. My old man will get a icecream every once in a while.

For a new legenday skin?
Please, I am worth more than that!
The deal was for spreading the truth of Mei and 3,001 credits.

If Hotaru is still around they are probaly playing Monster Hunter World Iceborne

But he wasnt being humorous, he was speaking truth. Mei is a high-functioning psychopath

1 Like

As a Mercy main, I live to turn Mei into the frosty little tank of death she secretly wants to be. Eeeeeeeyeah! Sorry…sorrysorrysorry.

3 Likes

Metformin…?

1 Like

I didn’t buy the mei anniversary skin this year, and now I really regret it.
I have about 22,000 in game credits, so it’s not like I couldn’t afford it. I’m not sure what I was saving them for.

1 Like

That was the only 3000 credit skin I have ever spent money on. I love our Dread Mistress and Dark Lady that much. All Glory to Mei!

Actually, both.

There, I said it. Please put down the ice gun, Mistress Mei.

Please? I promise I’ll be good…

2 Likes

That is far from a secret!
We all know of Meis malicious intent!

If I dont get it in a box by the last week I always buy the new Mei skin, even if I dont intend on using it.

All Glory to Mei

2 Likes

FINALLY, somebody in this thread who sees logic and reason. Ice cream and Swiss chocolates go hand in hand.

That is as true as Trulicity.

As a Mercy main who pack-rats everything for Mercy, I advise people to pack-rat everything for their main for this reason. During the Pink Mercy event, tons of people said the skin was trash and who ever would buy the darn thing.

Well, look at the lot of them now: there’s as many “Give me Pink Mercy” threads now as there used to be “Nerf Mercy” threads.

She is the hug-a-tron 1000. Like the T1000, only with hugs.

She hopes you learned your lesson.

Now all we need is a character named Glory to REALLY confuse you. >:-)

I’d marry Mei if offered the chance. My B.Sci is in Geosciences with the emphasis on Meteorology and Climatology. We would have so much in common to talk about.

Plus, she is the cutest little thing ever!

Oh, trust me, I HAVE!

All Glory to Mei!

Death to her enemies!

Confusion to the French!
I’m looking at you, Widowmaker.

4 Likes

It sounds like you actually like her! O_O Akaras’s day job is convincing everybody that Mei is Satan in a sweet disguise, so he and I don’t agree on much.

It sounds like an aside, but it’s important: do you like ice cream? Cause Mei hands that out. With that ice dispenser thingar.

I kinda wonder if Widowmaker aims well when she’s had a few glasses of French red wine.

My guess is, since she has no emotions and no soul, the answer is probably “yes.”

2 Likes

Actually, I take a scoop of preworkout (to help reaction time) and have a beer to relax me a bit (I know you aren’t actually referring to me, cause you spelled Widowmaker correctly)

Rude (obviously kidding)

1 Like

Doesn’t Widowmaker have a voice line that actually says that?

Yes, Aaron, I am not referring to you because your exercise regimen does not involve conspiracy to commit murder, first degree murder, evidence tampering, kidnapping, and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

You can’t sentence Widowmaker to life in prison because she’s not truly alive. Unless she just shanked somebody.

She does, I almost linked the voiceline.

I killed legs today (I hate working legs, tommorow and the day after are going to be rough)

1 Like

So, let me ask you this: are you, or have you ever been, a fan of Tanya Harding?

So, her perfect first date is killing the guy she’s at dinner with. Preferably after he foots the bill. Widowmaker is nothing if not ladylike.

Sadly, this does, however, make it quite impossible for her to ever go on a second date.

I’m a bit young to be a ‘fan’ of hers.
Although I know who she is, she’s the Olympic ice skater who had a rival attacked.

1 Like