The official boom boi fanclub

Only if Roadhog gets a skin where he’s dressed like Junkrat.

2 Likes

That goes without saying

Other things wrong with shipping is when a popular gay ship gets to the point where not shipping it is something you can be called homophobic for, even if you’re gay yourself. And, as is the problem with a lot of fandom, it gets worse when popular headcanons based on those ships become weapons to use against people, such as the headcanon that Junkrat is gay, which differing from in any way can and does result in being called a homophobe. It’s to the point where, for example, disagreeing with Roadrat on Tumblr at all requires outing yourself to avoid accusations and bullying over the false claim that you’re just a bigot. I know this from experience. One of my friends also shared an idea that goes against the (officially debunked at 3:50 here [I’m on mobile so I can’t do youtube links to specific times]) headcanon that the Junkers paint their nails and got hate for it. At it’s base I think the main issue is that the fandom gets too attached to certain ideas it creates itself and attacks people who don’t agree, but shipping is one of the areas this is most obvious in.

But yes, this is a thread for Junkrat. Which means we should discuss Junkrat.

If Junkrat gets a skin dressed up as Roadhog, then he should get a skin where he’s dressed up as Mei (and her dressed up as him), or D.Va, or Lucio, or McCree, or Brigitte. Everyone should get skins dressed up as every other character if we start down that road.

Other skins I’d like to see for Junkrat are a car mechanic or a 50’s Greaser type.

1 Like

https://scontent-frt3-2.cdninstagram.com/vp/1784063d5761ca0d698ac80d2b82a697/5C2D721B/t51.2885-15/e35/c0.40.320.320/39953292_671787339887206_2851875305499394048_n.jpg

I’d much rather have junkrat get a few skins in the next couple of events that have absolutely nothing to do with roadhog (and vice versa) because I’d rather have them explore the two separately as characters than constantly shove them down our throats as a package deal, which I get they’re our resident robbery/ murderous Duo but I’d rather see them come up with something unique for each one that doesn’t have to do with the other. The both of them are more than interesting enough to be developed further on their own.

You have an amazing collection of Junkrat art. Where do you get it all?

I want a skin where Junkrat finally gets his mittens for the cold weather! Or a sweater that’s too big for him!

2 Likes

It should be an ugly sweater with a Christmas tree that has lights that flash and a jingle that plays when pressed (hit by an ally).

1 Like

I have junkrats beachrat skin, which is my favourite, but should I buy his junkenstein skin this Halloween?

You have to complete the set, but if it’s not super high priority wait til the end of the event then buy it since it’ll be reduced price this year

Would you consider junkenstein a better skin than beachrat?

My favorite is actually cricket > junkenstein>firework >hayseed >everything else

So I think Junkenstein is a bit better, though i’m not fond of any “clean rat” skins

I like cricket too, but I won’t be able to get enough credits to buy it before the summer games finishes. I like beachrat because if it’s casual style and how his weapons look. His grenade launcher is a water gun and his tire is a dickie ring! You can’t beat that

140 hours on my main acc pogchamp. Let’s ride this thread to the front page for the rest of time.

2 Likes

But what if… what if the duck quacked when it exploded?

If I had ur acct I’d gift you a few boxes if summer games was still going on for increased cricket chances

1 Like

Junkrat does make a squeaky sound when he dies in that skin, idk why blizzard couldn’t have had that same sound for the duck exploding. Also it should make a hissing noise when it’s destroyed, not the current banging rubbish noise

2 Likes

2 Likes

Dare I ask what this is?

1 Like