The official boom boi fanclub

Fanclubs are a dime a dozen these days, why not a junkrat one? Fellow junkrat lovers, assemble!

21 Likes

I used to be able to play as Junkrat but now I feel like I can’t play him anymore. But I still like him as a character.

6 Likes

His tire and grenade nerfs have made it a lot harder to be effective with him. He’s still really fun though

5 Likes

Yeah. Also I made a fan club for Sombra

1 Like

:ok_hand:
I’m trying to get some sleep but I keep getting flooded by good news

1 Like

I used to like sombra too but after her rework I just can’t do anything as her

Junkrat is my go to hero for killing smurfs. There’s only one way to stop someone with great aim, and that’s with pure spam!

3 Likes

There’s also a Mei fanclub, a mercy fanclub and a dva fanclub

There is also a Moira fan club that just got created

Oh yeah I’ve seen that one too. Like I said, fanclubs are a dime a dozen

Shoot I had a Hammond fan club going but eventually died. Not much Hamster fans around.

1 Like

I was just thinking of making a Rat club myself …ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

I like drawing the junkboy, so while i’m here i’ll take some rat related requests

8 Likes

I’d like to add my name to the pile.

I miss his bigger 'nades… even in tight corners where I would have killed someone easily, now they just bounce under them…

3 Likes

Can you draw meihem?

I think you mean through them

I’ve imagined since Hammond was introduced that Junkrat would try to keep him as a pet not exactly realizing that he’s an intelligent genetically engineered hamster.

Could you draw him cuddling the crap out of the little furball?

3 Likes

Shippy stuff no, platonic stuff ok. I don’t want to delve into ship art because in my experience that stuff goes south FAST

Aww, ok. Could you draw junkenstein mixing some chemicals like they’re about to explode please?

1 Like

Yes to junkenstein and the hammond cuddle pic. My tablet is acting up so itll have to be traditional, sorry …ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

4 Likes

I can draw reasonably well, but I can’t post images yet