The next upcoming skins

Would you want overwatch to make a deal with hasbro again and instead having more transformers skin we get my little pony skins? Or would you rather have teenage mutant ninja turtle skin?

i want more lifeguard skin & beach skin, specifically kiriko summer skin where she has sandals on instead of weird shoes

I really want fewer collabs. I like Transformers, and the Optimus Prime and Bumblebee skins looked awesome, but they just don’t feel like OW, so I didn’t get them. I don’t want to become Fortnite where there are tons of outside themes that have nothing to do with the rest of the game.

Aliens…i want a xenomorph genji!

or a bastion in that exo-robot think ripley uses at the end of the first Alien movie…

or Ghostbusters…Road hog could have a slimer skin :smiley:

1 Like

I’d rather have no collabs and stick to original skins. The collab designs tend to suck and when I play Overwatch, well, I want the Overwatch characters and not knockoffs of other media.

But you know what? My Little Pony is actually aesthetically pleasing and the resulting meltdown from the community would be hilarious so I could make an exception for that :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t care, I won’t be buying them anyway

1 Like

MLP collab would go hard.
We all know they’d divvy it up between heroes, but imagining 6 Orisa skins amuses me. Orisa gets ONE at least.

Id be finding a bit humorous if blizzard genuily put mlp skins to tick overwatch fans off

1 Like