The New Snap to Killer Death Thing

Thanks!

THANK YOU : )

Hm, I didn’t even notice things had changed.

i actually liked this new mechanic, but doomfistr still broken and he is who cause motion sickness.

2 Likes

Cool, Glad to see it’s being addressed. On that note, is there any update on the Genji Swift Strike rubber-banding bug that has been happening since the patch began?

didn’t notice the change until now. I quite like it though

Oh, yes. I like it, But I’m always in favor of more options.

I was thrilled when they added Toggle for Sigma’s Barrier, for example. Been using it that way, ever since.

It’s always nice to be able to use things differently, or turn them on and off. It all gives us a little more customization over our experience with the game. Which, is a good thing, in my opinion

Oh thank you, the option would be welcome, I personally don’t like it, so this option would be incredible.

1 Like

so when can fender sue you for using their brand name ?

Can we have a toggle to opt out of POTG too :wink: I want to OPT out, I get bullied a lot for being a Moira player and abused for “not healing” and getting POTG just makes it worse and it causes me anxiety issues. Sure I can “leave” the match, but it’s not always possible if I am in a group who likes to watch this type of thing.

It might sound like a weird, petty thing for some, but I am probably one of the few people who dread getting POTG.

I personally overall like this change. Can cause a uh moment sometimes, but, well…

Thank you for making it an option, not reverting the thing. It feels okay for me, and I love that I get information faster.

I really like the snap to killer feature, but the camera movement could be just a tiny bit slower.

If something this small gives you motion sickness how do you play the game at all?

okay, its good to know that this is an actual thing that’s happening and not me just imagining things, lol~ It’s more annoying for me than the old kill cam because the way it snaps is just…wonky? It feels like it’s not flowing well.

I like the idea but find it disorienting sometimes. I’ll probably get used to it though.

There is a major difference between movement I control versus movement the game controls.

1 Like

Is the toggle still in the works? I noticed it wasn’t in today’s patch.