The new Reinhardt skin... Ehh

I just feel like it’s not worth $40. $20 would have been a more suitable price tbh.

1 Like

But it’s also NOT just a Reinhardt skin. You get other cosmetics for games.

9 Likes

Wish we could buy the skin separately.

3 Likes

its not, thats why its not just the reinhardt skin, its everything the package includes

2 Likes

thats only if you buy the set for the Rein skin (which would be the case for many peeps i assume)

1 Like

Honestly, since we all get to watch BlizzCon for free this year anyways:

Just wait until it goes on sale. At least that is what I will do.

1 Like

Blizzcon skins go on sale? News to me.

2 Likes

Probably a glimpse for what’s to come.

I have details in this thread for what items are available specifically for Overwatch"

not this argument again…

40$ is not the price of THE skin…theres a lot of other stuff in there

4 Likes

Tbh I’m eyeing up those hearthstone packs :eyes:

It’s one of the best skins in the entire game imo.

As a Starcraft fan, its insanely cool :star_struck:

2 Likes

It’s really valuable to die hard Blizzard fans because there is content available for all of their games through these bundle deals. Overwatch just happens to be included.

While it’s not called Virtual Ticket this year, it’s practically the same.
And the Virtual Ticket always got cheaper some time after the BlizzCon during the last few years.

The hammer looks like it was barely changed and the open visor is ehh; this wouldn’t be an issue if the head inside of it didn’t look so stupid.

Certainly not worth the price (I know you get some stuff for other games, but I don’t play other Blizzard games so I don’t give a damn about that stuff). I’d even go as far as to say I wouldn’t waste my money on it even if it was standalone and priced reasonably (which these skins rarely are).

Conclusion: One more skin from a non-event source that I can ignore.

Blizz should learn that people would buy more things if we could buy the things for the games separately… I also play Hearthstone and have to say the price sucks.

Unless that other content is for like Diablo, the Reinhardt skin is the only one I can use. Console player, you see ):

Personally I wouldve wanted a (Bolvar) Lich King skin for Rein, I feel like that one would be so much better than this skin. Like its ok but to me Space Marines just doesnt fit Rein for some reason

Only if you play other games. And if you dont… there is just skin and lootboxes
Last year it was also access to the event online to it, and another skin, so i image it was easier for them to justify spending cash like for new game on it.

1 Like

I agree, I who follow many Blizzard games will find related advantages. but I disagree about this price, because in the past years I supported the company to organize its live event (the blizzcon), or for extra interviews. I didn’t pay only for objects, but for access to an event, almost like a concert.

I’m saying it very calmly, believe me. with a completely free event, this time I am paying for digital items ONLY. $ 30-25 would have been much more honest given the “ridiculous” prizes in the lower price range.

is an event that blizzard earns more by spending less on the realization of the event. it is not correct as a value, in my opinion.